Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

A Review for Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6) by Richelle Mead

Posted by Jess
Published Date: September 15th, 2011 (UK release)
Finished Date: September 19th, 2011
Publishers: Bantam 
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback
Pages: 320



The blurb from Goodreads: Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations… to Las Vegas. 

The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it—no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won't include the one man she's risking everything for…


The Review: "Stop," I said, feeling flustered. I ran a nervous hand over my hair. This conversation wasn't going how I expected. "I probably have bedhead." My makeup had probably smudged while I slept too. He grabbed my other hand and-gently-drew me near. "You look perfect".

*Inhales*- Where do I start. I sort of don't want to write a huge review because I just know it won't do it justice. I'll try and keep it short.

What an absolutely perfect ending; to a perfect series. All series books should end like that! It was so incredibly perfect. I still can't believe it's come to an end. No more Seth and Georgina. I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms. I can feel it.

It was pretty easy to fall back into Georgina's story, and it just felt good to be back. Succubus Revealed was wonderful-it wasn't my favorite-but I can't pick a favorite. So I'll stick with it was just wonderful. Everything just fell into place in this book, all my theories were confirmed just after half way through the book. It was wonderful to finally get the answers that we'd-I'd-been seeking when I first started this series a year ago. Everything that I thought had finally fallen into place. And it was oh so tantalizingly GOOD! Richelle Mead has outdone herself again.

Everything about this book just screams Richelle Mead! The mystery, the intrigue, the divine forces trying to rip the lovers apart. The final chapter was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better ending for Georgina. Which I think I mentioned at the start of this review. I told you this review wouldn't do it justice. I think I'll just stop now.

It was all so wonderful, if you haven't already picked this series up then you really should! Go! Go little readers go! I aim to pick up her Storm Born series very soon!

P.S-I still can't believe I don't know how Seth ended his Cady and O'Neill book series?! That's going to bug...



No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis