Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Battle of the Sexes: Boys (#6): Carlos vs John


Battle of the sexes is a new weekly meme created by us at Book Passion for Life. Every Saturday we'll post a poll with 2 characters from 2 different books. We will alternate each week between boys and girls. We'll be running the polls for 12 weeks, at which point YOU thats right YOU bloggers will vote for your favourite character (boy or girl) depending on which week it is. At the end of the 12 weeks, we will place all previous winners into one poll where you will all vote for your ULTIMATE CHARACTER. That character will be crowned King or Queen in the Battle of the sexes final. 

Bloggers that wish to take part in this meme are welcome to do so. When you post the meme please link back to us. You are welcome to alternate each week, so if you would prefer to do girls first then you are welcome to. When posting this meme please include the following info on your characters:
Their stats like full name, date of birth, eye colour, hair colour, books they've featured in etc...
Three quote's for each character
The book cover from where these characters originate OR a photo that best reflects the character
 vs 


Carlos's Stats:
Name: Carlos Fuentes
Age: 17

Hair: Black 
Eye Colour: Brown
Books featured in: Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction, Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles


John's Stats:
Name: John Smith
Age: 15
Hair: Different colours to disguise himself
Books featured in: I am Number Four, The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore


Carlos's Quotes:



"Look at me, chica." When she does, I repeat, "Eres hermosa."
"What does it mean?"
"You're beautiful." 

"Carlos: You're dangerous.
Kiara: Why?
Carlos: Because you make me believe in the impossible." 

"I'm in deep shit Alex, 'cause I think I'd like nothin' better than to wake up with her every mornin'." 


John's Quotes:


"There are nine of us who escaped. Number one was killed in Malaysia. Number Two was murdered in England. Number Three was hunted down in Kenya. Before they can come for the others, they will come for me. I am next. I am Number Four."

"I'll come back to you," I say, "If it's the last thing I do, I'll come back to you."

"When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope." 

Okay everyone! There's all the details on our GORGEOUS boys this week. Two awesome males to decide over.  Winner will be announced once the 5 days of voting is up! Have fun :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Always happy to vote on a sexy man lol

Book Passion for Life said...

CARLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 - Donna :)

Wee Shubba said...

please! There is no contest. Carlos baby!!!!!

Lindsey's Bookshelf said...

Carlos for me..

Victoria said...

John for me :).

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis