Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

In My Mailbox (#24)

Donna's IMM hosted by The Story Siren



Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly * Exclusive Sample Taster*
The Other Life by Suzanne Winnacker
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Mist by Kathryn James

 Kindle Books:

 
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
The Crescent by Jordan Deen

Early Birthday Presents from Haley @ YA-Aholic

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Entwined by Heather Dixon
***As most of you know its my birthday on September 7th, so I want to say a huge thank you to Haley - for sending me so many wonderful gifts. I absolutely love them, I'm so very grateful...your such a sweetheart! ***

£10 Amazon Giftcard from Siobhan @Totally Bookaholics


So.....this little mystery present was such a mystery. Lol. It wasn't expected so you can imagine, it was a huge surprise for me. The problem was, Amazon forgot to put who it came from.....so I had no idea who to thank. Thankfully, I found the person...or should I say they found me and it was Siobhan. I'm absolutely thrilled with this present....and even better because it wasn't expected. THANK YOU so much Siobhan!!!! I love it! :) 

Thank You to Usborne Publishing.

Jess's IMM hosted by The Story Siren

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Entwined by Heather Dixon

Kindle Books

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling 

Thank You Penguin. 

What's in your mailbox this week? 
Leave your comments and links below! 

21 comments:

Braiden said...

Happy Birthday Donna for Wednesday although I'd say it then too. I've been needing to read Cinda William Chimas books but others just keep getting in the way. Enjoy!

Liz. R said...

Happy early birthday, Donna! And great books this week - the Angel Fire teaser looks awesome, and I've heard really good things about The Demon King! Can't wait to read Bloodlines either - happy reading :).

Anonymous said...

So many great books as usual. A copy of The Other Life is on it's way to me and I'm interested in seeing how the story develops. Donna, I hope you have a great birthday :-)

Safari Poet

Unknown said...

Happy early birthday! Lovely books you've got

My Mailbox c:

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

I didn't even realize your IMM was posted!!! I hope you enjoy your birthday books (:!! To bad the BD sent alot of them damaged ):

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Awesome books! I can't wait for Angel Fire to be released. Happy reading :)

Lalaine said...

Happy Birthday Donna and what a great books youve got there! Thanks for dropping by my IMM by the way.

LALAINE'S FICBOOKREVIEWS

Carina said...

So jealous that both of you got Entwined. :D I'm really looking forward to hear what you think of it, because it's been on my "I want it, but I want other books more"-list forever. :D
Enjoy all these awesome looking books! :)

Carina

Bex said...

Great IMM, ladies! For both of you. I can't wait to get my copy of One Grave at a Time! I have the paperback on it's way (signed thanks to Angela! \o/)

And happy birthday in advance Donna. :) Hope you have a great day! My IMM can be found here!

TG said...

Ooh, I'm drooling over Entwined. Such a pretty cover, too.

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

So many great books there, and Ripple is on my birthday wishlist as well. Happy birthday Donna!

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Lots of great books this week, I have the mediator series but so far have only read the very first book so I need to make a start on reading the rest soon :D
Happy Birthday Donna :*

My IMM

Lesley said...

Fantastic birthday books there Donna, such fantastic pressies from Hailey.

Jen Bigheart said...

I really enjoyed Hereafter! Great books and HBD!

Jen

Candace said...

The Demon King is SO good! And I LOVE the cover for Entwined!
Happy Birthday! Yay for the awesome birthday surprises!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your vlog. Nice list. My IMM

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

SO many great books! I had Entwined from the library a while back, but didn't get a chance to read it. I hope you guys enjoy all your awesome books!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

What incredibly books this week! I'm loving some of the titles and covers up there!

TheReadingOwl said...

I understand that it's not fun when the books you receive are damaged. I've experienced several times that the books I get from The Book Depository are damaged in some way. One book was completely damaged at the top and really sticky on the spine. :/

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Entwined was really good. I hope your enjoy it. I love the cover.

~Happy Reading!

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all your books! Come check out my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-2.html

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis