Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#18): Seth Mortensen


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

For this weeks Book Boyfriend I've picked no-one immortal, no-one overly special, he's just a regular all round interesting guy...Seth Mortensen of the Georgina Kincaid series.


Note: Slightly R-Rated quote towards the end...




Seth's Stats: 
Status: Is a best selling author and just an all round handsome but socially awkward nerdy guy...BUT can be quite the animal (if you know what I mean) *ahem* *cough* Succubus Heat *cough*
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Love Interest: Georgina Kincaid
Description: He's cute, in a dishevelled sort of way.  He has brown hair with a reddish gold gleam to it. In the shadow you can make out facial hair crossing his lower face. 





"I don't care," said Seth. "I would have done it. I would have sold my soul for you. You and me...I told you. Something's always going to keep us near each other...even if we aren't together."












“Well. I guess some people write the stories, and others live them.”







“Jesus," I said. "That was bad."
Seth looked startled—and then hurt. "Bad?"
"No, not performance bad—more like dirty, wicked bad. The kind of stuff that gets an R rating."
"What, we can't do that?" He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck.
"Well, yeah...er, well, damn it. We're not supposed to be. Not at all. It's just that last time, it was like...I don't know. It was making love. This time it was..."
"F**king?" he supplied.
"Oh God," I groaned. "Seth Mortensen just said 'f**king' out loud. The end times are near.” 




YIKES! Sorry about the R-rated final quote...but it was just to prove my point that even though Seth is a total geek and awkward he can be all animal and stuff too!


There you have it. Matt Davis is my Seth Mortensen. He's cute whilst still being handsome and having a geeky chic look to him. Plus he has that 5 o'clock shadow that Seth has too. 

If you'd like some geeky chic (whilst being quite *sexual growl* later on) you can catch Seth in all 6 books of the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead...if you haven't already read them well I should slap you! Go read them! Go little minions go! 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks :)

10 comments:

Lan said...

Seth. Nice. I read the first Succubus book so I totally know where you're coming from!

Belle said...

Please don't slap me, but I haven't read this series! I want to though, especially after this post - hot! Matt seems like the perfect Seth.

Unknown said...

I'm currently reading book 3 in the series!! I <3 Seth

Silver Thistle said...

I never really had a clear picture of Seth in my head while I read Succubus...but WOW, this is so him!!! This is how I'll see him forever now. Thanks for picking a great Seth for me to use! :D

Book Passion for Life said...

Oh believe me. It took me ages to find Matt Davis for Seth. I went through about 3 potential Seth's but they were all too hot...I needed a Seth that wasn't overly hot but still handsome with a geeky hint to him. I'm pretty sure Matt Davis fits the bill now :)
-Jess

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jess! I personally loved R-rated quotes so thanks for that! LOL

But I really liked this, too:
“Well. I guess some people write the stories, and others live them.”

Perfectly said. Love your sexy pick for Seth. I'll have to make time to read this series soon. :)

Jesse said...

You know what, I love Richelle Mead and can't believe I haven't even looked into these books before! What's wrong with me?!

Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

ugh I never know any of your book boyfriends anymore Jess!! Your killing me with all these sexy men I have never met (;

Abbey said...

okay i neeeeed to read this series now!
That last quote won me over big time haha
plus i love the name Seth
great post as usual

Lesley said...

Loving your choice for Seth Jess, I usually go for the complete alpha male BUT I have a soft spot for the geeky smart guy who underneath is actually smouldering hot and that's Seth all over. I think it's that Superman thing:)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis