Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Review Error!

Hey guys,

Update: It's all been fixed and you can find the review just before the Battle of the Sexes winner announcement :)

________________________________________________________________ 

Jess here. I'm not entirely sure what's happened but it seems Blogger just deleted my review for Bloodlines. I went to edit it and just as I posted it, it completely disappeared...like NOTHING is there! I didn't save it anywhere else, which means I now have to re-write it. I'm sorry to the girls that commented, I need to try and get it back! It's been put back into a draft post. If anyone else is experiencing the same problem, can you let us know.

Sorry guys, I'll try and get it back as soon as I can!

Right now this is me......

That's right. I want to PUNCH blogger! 

Note to self: Remember to back up all reviews... 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like that earlier when blogger was being a pain!! Great picture! Totally agree with the expression!

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Blogger makes me so mad sometimes!! I'm sorry that happened I would be furious! I always post my reviews on goodreads first right before I post it on blogger (:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm subscribed to you with Google Reader I have the review in case you want to post it (copy it exactly) again ^_^
There have been maintenance sessions lately :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Wow! You've just saved me form typing it all out again! Thank you!

Alright, the review will be back up soon!

Jess

Jules said...

I'm glad you got your review back!! How annoying!!

Blogger keeps highlighting lots of my text in white which takes me ages to go through the HTML and delete!

Love the pic!

Sarah said...

Glad you got it back. That sucks! It's happened to me a few times in the past. Not on Blogger but on Goodreads and because I was just being stupid and writing it out in their form instead of somewhere else and then copying/pasting. Blah. Oh well, glad all is fixed! :)

♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

Book Passion for Life said...

It's all fixed. And back in its original position from this morning. Go check it out :)

Thanks for the help everyone!

Jess

Evie said...

Glad you got it back! Same thing happened to me twice before and now I write my reviews in word :) Too risky and too freaking painful to lose all the work! Good thing someone actually had the review and could help you - one thing I really hate is to write the same thing twice!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis