Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#16): Finnick Odair


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

Here's a cheeky fellow, who I fell in love with in Catching Fire....Finnick Odair



Finnick's Stats: 

Status: Finnick was the male victor from District 4, he is known for being the victor of the 64th Hunger Games 
Age: 24
Resides: District 4
Love Interest: Annie Cresta his female counter part from District 4
Description: Extremely handsome. Tall, Muscular, and athletic looking with golden skin, bronze coloured hair and 'sea-green' eyes.








"Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?"
He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this" -- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -- "distracting?" 






"Want a sugar cube?"











"Poor Finnick. Is this the first time in your life you haven't looked pretty?” I say.
“It must be. The sensation's completely new. How have you managed it all these years?” he asks.
“Just avoid mirrors. You'll forget about it,” I say.
“Not if I keep looking at you,” he says." 


Aha! There you have it! Taylor Kitsch is MY Finnick, and that's who I'd like Lionsgate to cast for Catching Fire! He may not have 'sea-green' eyes, but he's handsome, has the body and is just nomish! Hope you like him too!

So if you want to get yourself a bit of Finnick, you can find him The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I hope you enjoyed this weeks...I know I did.

12 comments:

Abbey said...

ohh I must read this series, Finnick sounds hottt!
Love those quotes and pics :)

Marissa said...

I love your pick for Mr. Odair. Very steamy. Finnick gets the best comedic lines in that series. My fangirl giggles were many when he was in play.

Good quotes too! I <3 the line about Odair and his undewear.
Marissa @ And many to read before I sleep

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love Taylor Kitsch! He is so gorgeous! And Finnick is a such a swoon worthy character :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I think that is PERFECT casting--- you should write them right now and make that happen. I love TK!

Book Passion for Life said...

I love Finnick too. My heart completely broke in Mockingjay. He's incredible and quickly became one of my favorite characters.
Jess

Anonymous said...

I really love that last quote you pulled; arrogance turning to something quite sweet!

Mimi said...

I love love love Finnick!! hmmm he should be my book boyfriend too, hee hee! :) Great choice!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

FINNICK! This post is gonna make me cry. His character surprised me the most. LOVED him.

Perfect choice. Taylor Kitsch would never not look pretty.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I so fail! I have this series on my tbr and haven't read them yet! Oh I SO need to read them! Just look at him. YUM!!

Belle said...

Finnick! Yes, I love him so much! I was more upset about him in the end than most of the other characters.

Book Crook Liza said...

Ooh, I love this! I haven't read this series! I really need to!

Book Passion for Life said...

Yep Finnick was wonderful, he surprised me the most, and I too was more upset over him than some of the others.
-Jess

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis