Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#32)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

*Note: No teaser from Donna today. Maybe next week...maybe lol. * 

Jessica's Teaser Tuesday: Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles


Mine today comes from the swoon worthy Caleb Becker, and I've literally just read the line and have fallen in love...

"Maggie-" He takes my hand in his and places my palm against his cheek roughened with a day's worth of stubble. He turns his head and kisses the inner, sensitive part of my palm, his eyes holding my gaze. "I should have done this a year ago." My heart flips over as he leans in and touches his lips to mine.


Well there you go. I friggin' swooned right there. And I love you Caleb Becker...I feel a book boyfriend coming on very soon. *Le sigh*

That's it for today! 

What's your Teaser Tuesday?


5 comments:

Chey said...

Ahh! Perfect teaser! I was actually debating whether or not to read this one next. I love Simone Elkeles ever since I read Perfect Chemistry. :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Chey, I'm glad you like it. And I definitely recommend it. It's fabulous I'm completely hooked! I'm in love wit Caleb and I'm just trying persuade Donna to share him...
~Jess

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

OMG I love this teaser!
It's cute and HOT at the same time!


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Faye (Daydreaming_Star) said...

Oooh! Liking that teaser! Thanks!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday for this week!

Faye

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I loved this series! Great teaser makes me want to read it again

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis