Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#21): Etienne St. Clair


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

Since having read Anna and the French Kiss (review to come), I've been in love with Etienne, and I've jumped on the 'Lets love Etienne band wagon'...So here is Mike Sharits as my Etienne St. Clair


Stats: 
Status: Goes to an American school in Paris, is the most sort after boy in the school...is fluent in French, was raised in England so he has a British accent but was born in San Francisco, and has a French name.
Age: 18
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Love Interest: Anna Oliphant
Description: He has beautiful brown eyes, he has dark brown messy hair. He's not totally perfect as his teeth are a little crooked, but when he smiles you go weak. Anna describes him as the most beautiful boy she's ever seen.





Etienne’s dark eyes search mine. “What are we doing?” His voice is strained. He’s so beautiful, so perfect. I’m dizzy. My heart pounds, my pulse races. I tilt my face toward his, and he answers with an identical slow tilt toward mine.

He closes his eyes. Our lips brush lightly.
“If you ask me to kiss you, I will,” he says.
His fingers stroke the inside of my wrists, and I burst into flames.
“Kiss me,” I say.
He does. 

We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like I’ve ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his.




He takes my hands into his.Those perfect hands, that fit mine just so. “Anna?” Our foreheads touch. “Yes?”
“Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.”











“I’ll only be a twenty-minute train ride from your school, and I’ll make the commute to see you every night. I’d take a commute ten times that just to be with you every night."



Well there you go. Etienne St. Clair. He's gorgeous isn't he? And that is model Mike Sharits, whom I love too because he's just as gorgeous. Maybe too gorgeous? *shrug* who gives a damn, I think he's perfect! 

If you haven't already read Anna and the French Kiss then you really should get to it pronto!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks. 

Thank you to Missie for hosting such a great meme.


21 comments:

Ari (Reading After Midnight) said...

Great choice!
I love Etienne and I love Your Etienne as well.. can we share? :D

Abbey said...

i love Etienne! T
hose pictures are smokin! and those quotes are making me want to re-read Anna and the french kiss

Book Crook Liza said...

OOOOH! I'm swooning over here!!!! ;D Love the model choice AND THOSE QUOTES! I love that book!

Liza @ Book Crook Liza

Wee Shubba said...

**drools**

Yummy yummy!! Etienne makes me melt and your choice is spot on!!

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

The quotes!!!!!!!

*just died*

I think I need to read this!


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Belle said...

Well, this is awkward. Don't you know Etienne has pledged his undying love to me? Yep, yep, it's true. Sorry about that.

Not really. Etienne is miiiine. :D

Book Passion for Life said...

Huh, that's funny Belle, because in a moment of passion he declared his love for me and broke up with you. Sucks I know, but it's the way it goes. He's mine now. No sharing!

-Jess

Carina said...

Hmm... very nice. Very nice. :D
Not exactly how I pictured Étienne, but wow. Certainly could change my mind now. ;)
Great pick. I'm glad you love him as much as the rest of us does. :D

Carina

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I haven't read Anna and the FK yet, but St. Clair is a very popular choice so I'm already in love with him. Thanks for making him extra gorgeous by picking Mike to play him.

Shawn Kirsten Maravel said...

Very lovely. :) I definitely want to read this book, I've only heard great things!

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

This guy is seriously the most Entienne one I've seen of all the posts. Seriously, could I just lick my screen. I always forget how much I love this book until I reread parts of it. Gosh, I'm melting myself right now. *sigh*

Lisa said...

Wow St. Clair just got a lot hotter in my mind. I've loved him sense I read Anna abut looking at Mike Sharits makes me fall in love all over again.

Andra Lyn said...

Oh god...Etienne....dear etienne....holy awesomesauce. I LOVEEEE him so much! I have a real life Etienne named Marc...nicknamed French Marc...he was who I used as my book boyfriend Etienne...but your choice is soooo fabulous... LOVE HIM!

Aravis said...

Now you need to read Lola and the Boy Next Door. While it is its own novel, Lola's story, Anna and Etienne feature largely in it. It takes place after AatFK, while the 2 of them are in college. Great book! I loved Cricket, and thin you will too! :0)

Unknown said...

Etienne! I love that boy! great choice for him. :)

Here's PiF's

Lesley said...

I had Chris Hemsworth as my St Clair but I have to say I am loving Mike Sharits he is to DIE for. *le sigh*

Must Love Books said...

LOVE ST. CLAIR! Swoon! I still haven't found an actor I like enough to be the perfect St. Clair. Hmm this actor is pretty swoony though, especially in that last picture. :)

Jacquelynne said...

Oh my can I borrow him for a couple hours?! hehe. I love the actor you choose for the photo's he is just gorgeous! And the british accent with hints of french ... who isn't swooing! Fabulous choice!!

My Book Boyfriend was a little late being posted, so if you have time check mine out :)

Jesse said...

Etienne St. freaking Clair! I'm so dying to re-read AtFK! And Lola and the Boy Next Door. If it's possible, Etienne was COOLER in Lola than in Anna!

Aravis said...

Jesse's comment startled me for a moment, but after giving it some thought, I think she may be right. :0)

Unknown said...

d6r06s5e18 p9v45n2k72 t9a23m4h20 i9r39x8t59 m6u11y1n59 w8e00n5e01

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis