Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#31)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

*Note: No teaser from Donna today. Maybe next week...maybe lol. * 

Jessica's Teaser Tuesday: Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt

Right people. It's just one quote today, and it comes from reformed bad boy Jake Kelley. It's an impressive moment, and I would have liked to have been Brenna at this very moment! 


"Can I...". He stopped and his jaw relaxed. "Can I kiss you?" I didn't answer, and he didn't wait for me to. His hands caught me gently behind the neck and he pressed his mouth to mine, softly but firmly. Then he moved one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. As the space between us disappeared completely, he deepened the kiss, urging my mouth open and sliding his tongue in."

What's your Teaser Tuesday today?
Leave us your links below.




3 comments:

Bex said...

Ohoo. LOL! Nice teaser! This one definitely looks good. I hope you're enjoying it!

My teaser!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Awesome teaser!! I'm definitely more intrigued by this book now! I was thinking about reading it before, but now... :) Awesome teaser!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Faye (Daydreaming_Star) said...

Ooooooh. Sounds like a rather interesting read! Hope you enjoy reading your way through it!!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday

Faye

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis