Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#22): Alex Wakeman


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

Another Alex on the cards today. The absolutely swoon worthy...Alex Wakeman from Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson


Status:

Status: Alex is a Military man that works for a special division in Southern California and is totally swoon worthy and HOT! 
Age: 21
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Love Interest: Lila
Description: He has dark blonde hair which has been crew cut. He's tall and lean and completely bronzed from the sun. He also rides a motorcycle.






I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn't hear, said, "When you came down the stairs and fell into me, that was the moment." Then his lips pressed against mine.

"As though he sensed me studying him, Alex turned then walked around to my side of the car.  He put his arms around me and I sank my head against his chest, feeling some of the anxiety immediately fade away.  He lifted me up and rested me on the bonnet of the car and we stayed like that for a while, me cocooned in his arms with the sun slowly warming us."








"He pressed his thumb to my bottom lip and I heard an intake of air. That was me, I thought, before my head started to spin. Then he bent his head and kissed me. Just lightly, for a short  few seconds, before drawing away again."




Well there you go. Jensen-frickin hot-Ackles. I think I've out done myself this week. I have no words. Alex is swoon worthy, and Jensen is just too hot for words!!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks. If you haven't already read Hunting Lila, then you really should!

19 comments:

Must Love Books said...

Yup, he is definitely swoon worthy *fans self*

Book Passion for Life said...

He could so be Alex! I love him!!! lol ~ Donna

Belle said...

Gah I love that last photo of Jensen. I really want to read Hunting Lila, sounds like Alex is totally swoon-worthy.

Ari (Reading After Midnight) said...

I loved Alex, and his story with Lila. I thought he was sweet.
But this guy is hot! (sweet doesn't do him any justice) :))

Unknown said...

...i so have to read this book.

Here's PiF's

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jess! You have totally outdone yourself this week! I love Jensen-frickin hot-Ackles, especially in that last picture! And I'm adding Hunting Lila to my TBR now!

Prangon said...

Stares at Ackles. Hot damn!

Lesley said...

Omg, omg, omg I've just started watching Supernatural (I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake) so I have a big giant crush on Jensen Ackles. I've got Hunting Lila sitting on my shelf I can't wait to start it now.

My book boyfriend

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

omg...SO dreamy, I need to read this ASAP!!!!! (:

Jacquelynne said...

How can you say no to Jensen Ackles like honestly he is the top of the hottest man alive category when it comes to those eye's and abs and just everything, hehe. Fabulous choice this week! I love the quotes; I've never heard of this book though and that worries me, haha. Cause honestly where was I when this character was created! He is swoon worthy to the max!

Andra Lyn said...

What a hottie!!! And Jensen is definitely a fantastic pick. He was my choice last week!! He's a total hottie mc hotterson....hands down one of my favorite!!

Just added a book to my HUGE tbr...thanks...just thanks...:P

Jennifer said...

I need to read this! That last picture is to die for! I'm buying this right now!

Carla said...

This is perfect.
I loved Alex and I think Jensen would be a perfect Alex! :)

Jesse said...

Oh my god! I just had a total squealy girl moment, flapping hands and everything! I saw Jensen's pic before I noticed you had cast him as Alex! I LOVED Alex so much! Jensen is perfect.

monika134 said...

Now look what have you done! I have to go reread Lila again. I can't wait for the sequel, I hope there's going to be more romance. :)

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Um, my heart just skipped a beat! Fantastic post! Loving this! Good idea!

Jena said...

SO PERFECT. Swoons <333 wow.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

J.E. *heart*

Though honestly every time I see a picture of him--Eye of the Tiger plays in my head :)

Tevya said...

I think I need to read this one NOW! *swoon*

Reading Lark's Book Boyfriend

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis