Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#24): Cam Caballero


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

This weeks book boyfriend comes from Rachel Vincents book Blood Bound. It is in fact...Cam Caballero. I fell in love with Cam from page one, and my Cam is today modelled by Channing Tatum...


Stats:

Status: He is one of the most powerful name trackers. He's still in love with Olivia Warren even though she left him 6 years earlier...
Age: 26
Hair: Dark
Eyes: Green
Love Interest:  Olivia Warren (Liv)
Description: Tall, muscular physique from years of training as a Tracker employed by one of the two most powerful organizations in the city.



"And suddenly the memories were too much to fight. She was right there, after so many years, and she wasn’t pushing me away. So I kissed her, and she kissed me back, and suddenly it was like she had never left."









“Why can’t you just admit you still want me? We both know it’s true.”









“Would it help to know I tracked down and beat the shit out of that asshole you moved in with a couple of years ago? The one who stole your car?”
I felt my jaw drop open, but the words wouldn’t come. I could only gape at him. “Are you serious?” I asked at last, and he nodded solemnly. “Over a car?”
He blinked, but his gaze held mine captive. “It had nothing to do with the car, Liv.”






"He opened the front closet and hauled out the huge duffel bag taking up most of the floor space, then hefted it onto the bar with a solid thunk, while I surreptitiously studied the way his arms and still-bare chest bulged with each movement.
Training agreed with him. A lot."



<
<
<
Ahhhhhh CAM! I love you!! I swooned so much over this man it's ridiculous. I'm sharing him with you all today, and thanks to Channing Tatum we can all have awesome dreams tonight...

Thank you to Missie for hosting this awesome meme each week..

11 comments:

Ari (Reading After Midnight) said...

yep, definitely a good match between the lines and the guy in those pictures :)
I'll have to check this book because I like the quotes, and having Channing Tatum in my mind would really do wonders to my reading experience :D

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!! I really like this guy :D

Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Unknown said...

I haven't read the books but I'm already in love with this guy!! Not only because he's played by Channing Tatum but also because I love the quotes that you shared from the book! <3 I'm definitely adding this book to my TBR!
~Hira

Andra Lyn said...

dayyum! Any boy who reminds ya of Channing Tatum is a must read in my book! Hottie Mc Hotterson!!! Love those quotes!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I'll admit I want him! Yup!!! I haven't read anything by Vincent yet, Cam has convinced me that I need to start with this BB series.

Jennifer said...

I need to read this especially if he inspired such delicious Channing Tatum pictures. Great choice! Here's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-book-boyfriend-14-reyes.html

Unknown said...

hmm...judging by the quotes, this book seems very interesting...must check hi-- i mean, the book -- out.

Here's Pif's.

Belle said...

That last picture and quote are perfect together! Channing seems great for Cam. Nice choice

Carina said...

Oh, I looooove these kinds of posts. Will definitely have very good dreams. ;)

Carina

Lindsey's Bookshelf said...

I have watched everything this guy has been in and he so gorgous. some amazing pics there Jess

Muhammad Azeem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis