Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#8)





What is this, 20 Questions? No Its actually its just 3! 

This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's

Q: If you could play one female lead in any movie, who would you play?

Ohhh okay, this is a hard one. I'd play Neytiri in Avatar...she's just extremely strong for her character. I love the idea of being able to hunt, and fly a giant dragon type thingy. And then meet a human and fall in love :). Okay so maybe it wasn't that hard to decide lol.
Q: What would you been your dream job?  
Oh my dream job...after going over so many dream jobs, I've finally settled on either author or photographer...maybe both?
Q: What's your favourite song?
Ha! That's a hard one, there are sooo many songs that I like, that I can't just pick one, so my top three are: Hallelujah by Paramore, Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon, and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse. 

Donna's Q & A's

Q: If your daughter had been a boy, what would have called him?
This is a hard one because when we were looking for boys names, we never ever found one we liked. I really wanted a girl and boys names just didn't appeal to me as much as a girls name. Thinking back on it now though I think we would of gone with something like Aiden or AJ. 
Q: Describe your perfect day off?
Waking up late, spending time with my family by going for lunch and relaxing later at night. Oh and don't forget fitting in a bit of reading too. :)
Q: If your life had a theme tune/song what would it be?
I honestly can't answer that. There's far to many songs to pick from and different meanings. It will give me a headache just thinking about it. Lol Sorry! 

Okay guys, that's it for this week. Tune in next week. 

2 comments:

Books for Company said...

Totally agree Donna, that would be my perfect day too! =)
Love these questions.

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I am exactly the same for the Dream Job! The female lead one is cool too!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis