Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Donna's Teaser Tuesday
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
I've only read about 30 pages of this book so far, so I'm going to give you the best lines I found so far, here goes:
2) " Don't be. I carry a grudge. If you write some macho ultra-violent action-adventure crap for your story, your ass is mine."
Jess's Teaser Tuesday
Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
1) "He knocked my hand away. “Then why was his tongue in your mouth? Was he conducting a clinical test of your gag reflex?” He smiled, but not nicely. “How is your gag reflex,
Ms. Lane? Are you a hair trigger” Barrons likes to use sexual innuendo to try to shut me up. I think he expects the well-raised southern belle in me will think eew and back off. Sometimes, I do think eew, but I don’t back off. “I’m a spitter, if that’s what you’re asking.” I flashed him a too-sweet smile.
“Didn't look that way to me. I think you’re a swallower. His tongue was halfway to
and you were still taking it.” China
“Implies emotional investment. The only investment in you is my time, and I’m expecting a big payoff."
2) "I know your kind, old woman. And you know mine. I could make you kneel before me. Would you like that? Would you like your lovely little sidhe-seers to watch you writhe naked in ecstasy before me? Shall I make them all writhe?"