Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#12)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Donna's Teaser Tuesday 

Matched by Ally Condie


1) "Every minute you spend with someone gives them a part of your life and takes part of theirs." 


2) "Is falling in love with someone's story the same thing as falling in love with the person himself?"





Jess's Teaser Tuesday

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning 


Note: Mine come from a character called Dani in the series. I'm using these two, because a) they're funny and b) it shows how incredibly sexy both Barrons and V'lane are. :)

1)"The raw sex they're throwing off blasts me, but its not like V'lane, who I'm gonna give my virginity to one day.


2) "Barrons sees me. He really sees me! When he picks up Mac and turns away, I swallow a dreamy sigh. I'm gonna give Barrons my virginity one day."
.



___________________
What's your Teaser Tuesday? 
Leave us a comment below or link to your blog. 

4 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Matched I've heard great things about. I plan on reading that one. Dreamfever sounds like an interesting read though this Dani person should be told you have and loose your virginity once not twice lol

Book Passion for Life said...

Haha, Dani is a very funny 13 year old girl. But you get the idea of why she says it anyway, clearly she wants both, but can't choose. Who could?
Jessica

Natasha said...

I LOVE KMM! Great teaser both of you! Thanks:)

here's mine if your interested:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-may-31st-2011.html

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Great teasers all around! I quite enjoyed Matched :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis