Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Follow on Friday (#4)

Morning All! Its just me (Donna) today as Jess is in Brighton for the weekend :) 
So its Follow on Friday time. 



Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

1) Having my daughter was the best day of my life. It sure was hard work but it was so worth it. 
2) I'm a massive fan of Britney Spears music.
3) I like to sleep about 10 - 11 hours each night. If I don't get enough sleep, I can function the next day. Having a baby doesn't help either. ;) 
4) I'm addicted to fizzy pop & lip balm. If I drink squash I still feel really thirsty and crave the fizzyness. I also have carry like 3 lip balms with me incase I lose one. 
5) I would love to travel around America. I'm actually get pretty jealous that I don't live there and think I need some American friends so I can come and visit. Lol

Enjoy! 

Want to join in? Just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

7 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I am a new follower :)

I can relate to a few things you mentioned.

My answers for this week hops are at http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

IngaSilberg said...

Hi!
Happy Friday!
I'm a new follower - GFC inga

You can find my answers to FF here: http://www.ingasilbergbooks.com/2011/05/follow-friday-blog-hopping-6.html

inga from http://www.ingasilbergbooks.com

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

New follower, hopping through!

I would love to be able to sleep that much! I don't get much sleep, and can barely function at times. lol

Happy Hopping!

Lesley said...

Love the 3 lip balms Donna!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Gotta love your lip balms :D

hello tata said...

I saw you on follow friday and thought I would check out your blog!! feel free to check mine out hellota-ta.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I wish I could go to Europe or the UK. I love it over there.
My IMM

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis