Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Follow my book blog Friday (#3)


Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } 

Hi guys! We will be stopping by your blogs a little later today but if you do stop by ours, don't forget to leave us your links, so we can pop by and hello. 

Now for the question:

Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

Jess & I both agree we'd love to be Clary purely because of Jace from The Mortal Instruments! I mean, come on, what's not to like. 

What would you date? :)

That's it for this week guys, I'm sure we will speak to you over the next few hours :) Hope you all have a fab weekend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't started the Mortal Instruments series, but I'm dying to!

New follower!

Mission to Read

Nightly Cafe said...

Happy FF. I'm following as of today :). Hope you have a great weekend.

BK

www.immortylcafe.com

Mia said...

Haven't read the mortal instruments yet but I've heard great things about it.Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-7.html
Happy Reading!!! Have a great weekend.
Mia

Maia said...

I glad you could come up with an character you'd like to be. I still can't decide. I just like too many.

New follower!

http://bookuponbooks.blogspot.com/

Bex said...

LOL I knew I'd see Jace here!

My FF can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

test said...

hi, I'm a new follower! great blog! love Clary and Jace <3 here's my post btw (:


you might also want to join our giveaway!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis