Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Weekly Updates/IMM (#11)

Hey Everyone! 

Yep! Its that time again. Don't you think the week goes so quick? I guess we all have to much fun ;) 

Okay, so just to re-cap on last week we did posted a few reviews. If you missed them, here they are: 
Moonlight (Dark Guardians #1)  Dark Heart Rising (Dark Heart Forever #2) Faefever (Fever #3) Spellbound
The review for Love Story by Jennifer Echols will be coming later today or Monday :) 

Both of our current giveaways end May 31st. So if you haven't entered, here's your chance:

_______________________

Donna's In My Mailbox


For Review: 
Past Perfect is my current reading at the moment. I've heard so many good things about it :) 
Passion. I had been waiting like a little kid on Christmas waiting for this, I screamed when it arrived. Lo l. I've actually already read. There's no review at the moment until June (publishers wishes) so as soon as June comes, I'll post it for you all....and I'll say....it was so good! :) 
Thank you to S&S Galley Grab & Random House. 

Swapped Books
Some great swaps this week. Two were from Read It Swap It and another from UK Swap Shop. Looking forward to cracking into all three of them. 

Kindle Books
I got these of my of my friends. I'm really starting to get into this genre of books, to be honest I never thought I would like them but what can I say? I'm a sucker for romance! ;) 
Thank you Lindsey! 

Borrowed Books
Firstly, I can not wait to read this book. My fellow swappy from UK Swap borrowed it me but you guys will know her as Lesley @ My Keeper Shelf . So thank you Lesley :) 

That's it for me this week guys. I've got quiet a bit to show you next week too :) 
________________

Jessica's In My Mailbox


Brought Books:
Finally got all the books to this series now and I can not wait to find out what happens. *Sigh* Barrons! 

What's in you Mailbox this week? 
_________________

UK and EU Summer Hop 




You all know that us and Jodie from Books for Company are hosting our first summer hop in August. We've now got 27 blogs taking part and as you know its coming around pretty quickly. We're so excited, we hope you all love it. At the moment we're currently looking for any donations. Here's our donation page so you can check out what were looking for. Donations
If there are any bloggers that haven't signed up yet but would like to take part, then you email us as bookpassion11@gmail.com

Wanna check out the website? Here's the link. UK and EU Summer Hop

That's it for this week guys. We've got some great reviews coming your way along with a fab author interview and giveaway coming up in June, so make sure you stop by :) 

9 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great books! I have just finished Past Perfect and it was awesome. And Shadowfever is a favourite of mine. ~sighs~ Barrons :)

Happy reading!

mfay2 said...

I'm loving all the contemporary reads! Specially the ones of Jennifer Echols! I can't wait to see what you think of Love Story.
Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/jGdsND
I have a review for Love Story up there, too. Let me know what you think, if you want.

Elodie said...

Awesome books girls !!
Forbidden is one of my favorites books of the year! I hope you'll like it Donna !
Shadowfever is great ! It's the best conclusion for this awesome series ! I look forward to know what you think of it Jessica

Happy reading !

Aislynn said...

Ohh I've been meaning to get a copy of Shadowfever by KMM!

Enjoy your books!

Aislynn
http://knitpurlstitch.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-imm-20.html

Bookish Brunette said...

Ooooh so many great ones!!!! I need a hard copy of Forbidden because it's like my FAV of the year!

Books for Company said...

Great books!! =)
I sooo want to know your thoughts on Blood Magic!
Thanks for posting about the hop! =) I plan to do that next week!

Mia said...

You got Blood Magic???? Nooooo.......I want it too!!!!Those are some wonderful books, that you got. Happy Reading!! Here's mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-8.html
Mia

Emily said...

Endless Summer actually includes The Boys Next Door, so it looks like you have two copies of this book.

Book Passion for Life said...

Mia - I'll let you know how I get on with it :)

Emaily - Lol we didn't know at the time but I realised a few days ago that I now have to copies :)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by this week :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis