Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Follow on Friday (#5)

Morning everyone! Its Follow on Friday time. 



Q: How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

A: Donna - I read about 2 - 4 books a week. It completely depends on how busy I am. I usually read paperback, hardback or on my kindle. I've never actually listed to an audio book. I should though, as I heard its really good. 

A: Jessica: -I'm a slow reader. Mostly because I work full time, and the only reading I can really ever get done is on my commute into London. I don't always give myself a lot of reading time at the weekend, so I miss out on that. So really I can read a book a week. Its about a 45 minute journey on the train and then another 20 minutes by bus to the office, so I manage to read about 3 chapters within that hour of travelling time.  Although having said that, I found myself reading the Night Huntress series in less than a week, but mostly because the chapters are short, and they're a quick and easy read. As I don't own a Kindle yet, all my book are in paperback/hardback format. Wow, sorry for that essay! 

Enjoy! 

Want to join in? Just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

6 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

Should we start a club for non-audio book listeners? I just never have? I figure I won't really pay attention! I'll probably try to read along or something!!

My FF Post!

Me My Shelf And I said...

I have audios, but I've never used them....lol.

I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back (use nav bar, upper left corner of blog to follow if you stop by :0)

Happy Friday!

Book Passion for Life said...

Thanks for following Amber! We're following you too! :D
Jessica

Erika said...

New follower
I also do most of my reading when commuting. I think it's a talent being able to block all those annoying sounds and escape to a wonderful book world but at the same time being able to listen for my stop. :)
Have a great weekend,
Erika @ Let's talk about books

TG said...

I'm the same as Jessica - get all my reading done on my journey into work. I think that's the only reason I can stand the travelling time!

Howard Sherman said...

This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis