Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dusty Reads (#12)


Dusty Reads is a weekly meme, hosted by Xpresso Reads featuring a book that has been sitting unread on our shelves for some time. To participate and more information, click here.

Jess's Dusty Read
Silence (Hush, Hush #3)
by Becca Fitzpatrick

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.


Jess's thoughts: I don't know why I haven't read this yet. I love the series, and I love Patch. It's been sat on my shelf for ages, I even got it signed by Becca. It's lucky that April is my To Be Read pile challenge so hopefully I'll get to it this month. Maybe.


Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door & Endless Summer) Donna's Dusty Read


Endless Summer
by Jennifer Echols

Two irresistible boys. One unforgettable summer.  Lori can’t wait for her summer at the lake. She loves wakeboarding and hanging with her friends—including the two hotties next door. With the Vader brothers, she's always been just one of the guys. Now that she’s turning sixteen, she wants to be seen as one of the girls, especially in the eyes of Sean, the older brother. But that’s not going to happen—not if the younger brother, Adam, can help it.Lori plans to make Sean jealous by spending time with Adam. Adam has plans of his own for Lori. As the air heats up, so does this love triangle. Will Lori’s romantic summer melt into one hot mess?

Donna's thoughts:  I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Echols and I can't believe I still haven't picked Endless Summer up. All I've heard is good things about it, so I'm defo going to try and pick it up this year.

So that's our Dusty Read's for this week! Don't forget to leave us your thoughts below. 
Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Jasprit said...

Donna I adore Jennifer Echols too! you're lucky this has two books in one! I preferred the first book a lot more to the second one. Look forward to seeing how you get on! :)

Carly said...

I absolutely loved Silence, Jess. I hope you get to it soon. I have never read Endless Summer, Donna. But I have heard good things about it. Hope you both enjoy, when you get round to reading them. -Carly :)

Elodie said...

I read Silence when it came out and really liked it :) !!
I've only read Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols and I absoutely loved it so I really look forward to know what you think of this one Donna !
Happy reading girls ;)

Carina said...

This reminds me that I'll readlly need to continue reading the HUSH, HUSH series. Only read the first book so far, but really looooved it, so I need to find out how it continues sometime soon. :D

So far I've only read one of Jennifer's books, but I really enjoyed it, so I hope to read more of her books soon. This one sounds really great. :)

Hope you'll get to these soon!
Carina

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis