Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

A Review for The Vision (Fallen Star #3) by Jessica Sorensen

Posted by Donna
Published Date: October 23rd, 2011
Finished Date: November 24th, 2011
Source: For Review from Author
Format: Paperback
Pages: 303
<
The Blurb from Goodreads: Gemma thought she was trapped—that Stephan had finally won. But then time resets and she’s given another chance. 
The clock is ticking as Gemma tries to figure out how to change the vision that ends the world in ice. If she can, then maybe she can save the world from Stephan and give her and Alex a chance at a real future. But changing visions can be dangerous, and sometimes one small mistake can lead to disastrous results.
<
The Review: "Don't cry." He leaned in, his lips a silver of air away. "It will be alright." "Will it?" I asked. He kissed me like I was everything. "It will." Tears dripped down my frost bitten cheeks. "How do you know?" "Because I'll save you," he whispered. "I'll always save you, Gemma." 
<
Jessica Sorensen has done it yet again. She has utterly blown me away and I can not wait to see what is next.

When Gemma became trapped by Stephan, she thought she would die but when help comes to her, Gemma  is more than shocked when she finally learns the identity of her father. Her father needs her to go back into history and change a mistake that he has done, that will result the end of the world. But when Gemma finally finds the vision, she realises that her and Alex will have to pay the ultimate sacrifice to save the world.

The Vision was one of them novels that once I started I couldn’t put it down. You know I’m a huge fan of this series because I think it’s totally unique and well it  honestly gets more and more unique with each book I read. Jessica has a way of writing explosive storylines that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end and yes, she does some evil cliff-hangers but boy are they good!

I have to admit, I did look at a few reviews that had spoilers in it while I was waiting for this book to arrive but even though I kind of new the storyline, I wasn't actually prepared for the emotions that hit me during this book. The Vision was probably the most emotional book out of the series because we see Gemma's and Alex's relationship on a whole new level. Even though their trying to find a way to be together they are thrown a whole new line of obstacles that honestly leave you emotionally drained in a good way. They were a total shock and I even had tears at some scenes. I do have a love hate relationship with these twists but I'm super excited to find out how it all ends. I have hope that Jessica will do us readers proud.

Overall, The Vision was a fantastic third book to the series. It's a series that you can truly connect with and will be a favourite of mine for a long time. Seriously, if you haven't read this....read it! February 2012 can not come quick enough....I NEED BOOK FOUR NOW!!! 

Thank you to Jessica Sorensen for giving me the opportunity to review this novel.

1 comment:

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

AH I need to read this series soon! I have had the first book on my kindle for far too long!!! That quote gets me! (:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis