Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Showcase Sunday (#7)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Hey guys! Happy Sunday! We hope you've had a fantastic week - we have and we've had a ton of goodies through our post box this week. =) 

Donna's Showcase Sunday


For Review:
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson - READ AND LOVED IT! Review soon!
Dreams by Daniela Sacerdoti 
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

eBooks bought off Amazon: 
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads) 
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series, #1) Knee Deep Easy

eBooks for review: 
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads)
Florence Sovereign Hope Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
Our guest reviewer Melanie has read Florence and Sovereign Hope - which she loved and she recommended I read them, so I'm going to try and fit them into my schedule over the next few weeks. 

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Black & White Publishing, Mira Ink, Ciye Cho, Frankie Rose and Daniele Lanzarotta. 

Jess's Showcase Sunday

For Review:
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads) 
Giving It Up

eBooks bought from Amazon:
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads) 
Easy Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass, #1) The Rebuilding Year

Looking forward to reading Easy, I've heard a lot of good things about this one. And I decided to buy a couple more m/m erotic romances. Both sound good so I look forward to reading those.

Books bought:


The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2)  by Richelle Mead-Currently reading this and it's FANTASTIC! 

That's it from me this week. Hopefully will have a bit more next week. If I don't, I'm sure Donna will have a ton.

15 comments:

Alba Solorzano said...

BEFORE I WAKE and EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~kill me now please!!! I'm already dying of envy!!~

Oh my GOD! ANd The Golden Lily...
seriously... my jealousy knows NO bounds right now!!!!!!!!

Happy reading you both!!! And trust me when I say, EASY won't disappoint!!! I
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEd that book!!

Here's what books I got this week if you'd like to see-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-7.html

Ifmarybooks said...

That's a great haul ! Oh you got The Golden Lily :D I'm currently reading it and loving it so far.
I hope you'll like these books. Happy reading - Bonne lecture !

Heyxtara said...

Looks like you both had an awesome week! I've heard loads of awesome things about Easy, so I really hope you both enjoy that one! 

My haul this week

kara-karina said...

Lovely haul, gals! I hope you both like Easy - I found it adorable :) Enjoy all your books!

Jasprit said...

Fantastic haul Jess and Donna! I so can't wait for your thoughts on Losing Lila Donna! I wish August would hurry up already! Also I just bought Easy too! Everything I've heard about it so far makes me want to start it asap! Happy reading ladies! :)

Carina said...

My copy of BLOODLINES will arrive tomorrow and I'm soooo excited for some more Adrian. ♥ Also definitely need to continue reading the Soul Screamers series and finally get to my copy of HUNTING LILA.

Happy reading, ladies!

Mist_BookaholicsBookClub said...

I can't wait to get my hands on The golden lily!! Great books, hope you enjoy them girls :)

Sam @ Realm of Fiction said...

Great haul, you two! So many good books for you both to enjoy. I'm eager to read Knee Deep, Easy and Before I Wake myself. And I so can't wait to see your review of Losing Lila, Donna! I'm glad to see you liked it! :) 

annabelle.hammond said...

I have Before I Wake too! The cover for dreams looks awesome!

Letterbox Love!

PattiEFink said...

http://goo.gl/G3oAG

Paige said...

I hope you both enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige Alba Solorzano  Comfort Books

Jenny Juckes said...

Lots of lovely books there.  I've yet to read any Rachel Vincent, I've heard some really great reviews on her books.

Happy reading both!

Jenny - 

Chocolate Chunky Munkie

Brodie said...

LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA!!!! Damn all you UK bloggers. If I didn't love you all so much, well... my jealous Hulk rage would be a scary thing to witness :P Ahhh can't wait for your review! SO excited to read that! Eeee and I LOVE The Golden Lily! The swoon... the Sydrian... *dies*

Awesome, amazing, delicious books this week ladies. ENJOY!

Carly Chambers said...

Great haul ladies :) I hope you enjoy them all & I look forward to your reviews. :)

Jennifer Allen said...

Both of you got awesome book this week!! I hope you both enjoy them. The Golden Lily looks really good, but I'd need to read the first one first.

Happy reading!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis