Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

US vs UK (#48)


Welcome to Book Passion for Life's 48th US vs UK book cover battle. 

The idea of this battle is once a week we'll post 2 sets of books of our choice, one US cover and one UK cover, and we'll just give our opinion on which one we love the most. Which cover captures the story, which one would catch our eye if we saw it on the shelf in a shop. The US cover will be on the left, and the UK cover will be on the right.

US vs UK Round 48

Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey

Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)VS  Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)

Jess says: Ooh both very pretty. I've not read this one, probably because I haven't read the first yet either. But although I do like the US, I'll go with UK because that moon clear fits the title of the book.


Donna says:  UK! Lol. Even though the US cover is one of my favourite cover for this series so far, they UK cover fits the book PERFECTLY and I cannot fault it one bit! 


Add it to your Goodreads TBR list:


Revived by Cat Patrick

Revived VS  Revived

Jess says: Both very pretty. Another book I want to read at some point. I think I definitely like the US cover better :) 


Donna says:  Awww look how pretty the US cover is. It's pretty easy for me, I LOVE the US cover. It's so bright and did I say pretty. Lol


Add it to your Goodreads TBR list:


Which do you prefer? Leave us your comments below!! =) 
__________________

Okay guys, this weeks US vs UK goes to.......It's a draw! 

Come back next week for more US vs UK! :)

9 comments:

annabelle.hammond said...

The US cover for Blood Moon as it's hawt!!!

Carly Chambers said...

I think US for both books this week :)

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I agree with you both! Definitely the UK one for the first and US for the second :)

AnnGMorrone said...

http://goo.gl/23xmK

caroline.taylor078 said...

I am going to have to say US for both of the books this time!

Natasha said...

I love  the UK cover for Blood Moon. The moon really stands out and makes me want to pick it up more that the US cover does. As for the cover for Revived, I'm going with the US cover. Its so much more interesting for me and I love the colours as well. 

Jasprit Kaur said...

Such gorgeous covers again this week, I definitely agree with you guys, the U.K cover is much better of Blood Moon and I love the U.S cover of Revived! 

Emily Blake said...

I like the US on both!

Shane Morgan said...

The US version of Blood Moon is more appealing to me, the UK & US version of Revived are both intriguing

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis