Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Showcase Sunday (#6)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Hi all.  We know we missed last week because I (Donna) was too lazy to do a post. LOL. But this week Jess is BACK so you can see a showcase from both of us =) 

Donna's Showcase Sunday


For Review:
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samanatha van Leer
Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey (not pictured)

Swapped: 
Dark Lover by J.R Ward
Lover Eternal by J.R Ward
Lover Avenged by J.R Ward

Gifted:
Adorkable by Sarra Manning - Thank you Nat! =) 

eBook for Review:
(Click on covers to be taken to Goodreads) 
Moonglow
Oohh I so can't wait to start this. I've got the first book Firelight and I've heard so many good things about it. I do plan on reading it SOON!

eBooks bought off Amazon: 
(Click on covers to be taken to Goodreads) 
Heavy Issues The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) Archon: The Books of Raziel
I loved both Elle Aycart & Abbi Glines first books, so I had to start these straight away. The Vincent Brothers was amazing. You can see my review here and I'm starting Heavy Issues as we speak. =) 

Jess's Showcase Sunday

Yep, I'm back this week. I was trying to save money so I hadn't bought any books in like 1 week or something. But I finally caved last weekend and bought these three. It's all I have. But I'm looking forward to reading them all!
Books bought:

Partials by Dan Wells
Shift by Em Bailey

That's it! That's all I have. Short and sweet I hope. Haha.

Happy reading everyone!

21 comments:

Braiden Asciak said...

Donna: As I said on FB, I got Serpahina too this week and I can’t wait to dig into it. Have been hearing such great things about and you know me and my fantasy (maybe...).

Jess: Hope you enjoy Shift! It was an Aussie debut last year so for me I’m thrilled to see another Aussie title being published elsewhere :D I still need to get around to Partials though since Mist got it for me ages ago.

Happy reading ladies!

Faye R said...

Oooh! Between the Lines! I so want this one!! And I got Seraphina this week too, looking forward to diving into it! And I've heard so many things about Adorkable too!

Also, Partials is one I really want to read! And Statistical Probablity is one I own but still need to read!

Hope you both enjoy all of your new reads this week!

Here's my Letterbox Love this week!Faye 

kara-karina said...

God, girls, you've got amazing books this week! :) Archon, Seraphina and Shift! I really want to read these! I hope you enjoy them all!

annabelle.hammond said...

Awesome Haul! I need to get my hands on Partials as it sounds so awesome!

Letterbox Love!

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

I didn't like Seraphina so much (and I believe I'm the only one :p), but I hope you are going to love it! The cover sure is very pretty :D

Happy reading to both of you!

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-6.html

sarabara081 said...

I adored The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (phew! that title is long!) Such a cute read! I liked the first Vincent Boys book so I can't wait to read this next one. Hope you enjoy all your new books! :)
You can check out what books I got here!

Ifmarybooks said...

You got some great books this week !
I heard good things about Jodi Picoult new book and it's awesome that she wrote it with her daughter. I picked this book for my waiting on wednesday last week :). I can't wait to read it !
Happy reading !

Mel S said...

Seraphina looks amazing!! I love that cover and have definitely been feeling in a bit of a fantasy mood recently!

Carina Olsen said...

Ohh, so much awesome mail :D And sigh. Seraphina is so good. <3 cannot wait to get my hardcover of it :D Also; I'm gonna read the Raised by Wolves series very soon, I think. :) Enjoy it all :D 

Paige said...

I really want to read The Vincent Brothers because I've been hearing great things about that book. Also The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight is on my TBR for this month! I hope I get to it =) Here's my IMM!

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Carly Chambers said...

Oh Donna you are gonna love The Black Dagger Brotherhood series *swoon* lol. I just finished Lover Reborn last night & it was fantastic. I love J.R. Ward's work. I got Seraphina too, which I can't wait to start. I would love Adorkable. I hope you enjoy them all and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. :)

I would love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, but the title is a bit of a mouthful lol.  I can't wait to see what you think of Partials Jess, I really couldn't get into it. I hope you enjoy them all. ;)

Mist_BookaholicsBookClub said...

Hope you enjoy BDB Donna :)
A friend is getting me Shift for my birthday and I'm excited for it
Enjoy your books girls x

Katie Medd said...

Looks like great books for both of you. Hope you both enjoy all your new books :)

AnnGMorrone said...

http://goo.gl/QDz7C

Danielle Chapman said...

You received some wonderful this week! Have fun reading them
and I look forward to your reviews!


 


Thanks for sharing,


Dani


http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2110

Alba Solorzano said...

-________________-
Donna...don't you feel an envy aura your way???????
BECAUSE myself is OVERFLOWING with it T_T JR's books""""!!!!!!!!!!!

and JESS!!~high fives~ I got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight last week!!!!!!!! 
you both guys!! Happy READING!!!! even if Donna killed me with all the books she got!

Here's what books I got this week :D-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-6.html if you'd like to check it out :D

I am the Mockingjay~ said...

Wow! You both received amazing books, espcially I would love to read Partials and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight ^^
Here's what I got this week:
http://sarainbooklandblog.blogspot.it/2012/06/showcase-sunday-1.html 

Jennifer Allen said...

Oooo, both of you got such great books this week! Partials looks great, as does Seraphina. Adorkable sounds.. adorable..lol I Hope you both enjoy your great new reads! Happy reading and have a wonderful week  :)

Jasprit @The Readers Den said...

Awesome haul guys! I can't wait to read Serpahina, Adorkable, The Vincent Brothers or Partials! Happy reading guys! :)

Shane Morgan said...

Awesome haul! I wanna read Partials and Moonglow badly

Dani (Pen to Paper) said...

So jealous of Seraphina - it looks really good! And I'm a secret (or not so secret any more...) high fantasy fan, so this looks amazing to me. 


Jess, Partials is quite good... the middle is a bit slow, but it's worth it for the end - you will want the next book straight away! 
Shift is good too ... weird, but very good.

Great hauls :) 
Dani xx

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis