Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Donna's Teaser Tuesday: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Quick Note: I finished this book late last night and as I haven't started a new book yet, I thought I'd just give you a few quotes from this instead of nothing. :) 

1) "...I ate your lunch." 


2) "You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real." 

Jessica's Teaser Tuesday:  Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

1)  Surprised, I look up to him. He looks serious. "Hey, anything that gives a girl that kind of pleasure," he says with a wink, "has to be worth a try."


2) "He tilts to the side a little, opens his mouth, licks his tongue across my lips, and then-Pulls back. My mind whirls. My lungs struggle for oxygen. I feel myself start to transfigure, my body reacting as if I am in water and need my gills. Shaking my head, I regain a little control and stop the change.  "Wow," I gasp. "That was..." I can't find the words. He can. "Incredible."

What's your Teaser Tuesday? 
Leave us a comment below or link to your blog. 

6 comments:

Kati R said...

Great teasers! I still have yet to read either series.

Here's Mine

Anonymous said...

looking forward for your review of mockingjay

Carina said...

I still need to read the Hunger Games series and I really, really need to get a copy of Forgive my Fins. It's been on my wishlist for sooooo long, so thank you for those teasers! :)

Carina

Anonymous said...

Great teasers! Especially for Forgive my Fins! You've made me want to read it now - and I know next to nothing about it!

Amy @ Turn the Page

Liz. R said...

I remember both those parts from Mockingjay! Good choices :P. And I love the Forgive My Fins teasers - I can't wait to read it!

Bleuette said...

Great teasers! I still haven't read mockingjay yet.
Here's Mine:
http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-5.html

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis