Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#5): Quince Fletcher

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

So seen as I (Jess) am such a fictional man perv, Donna has let this be my weekly post. But I'm to let her know when I do Ash of the Iron Fey series. So this weeks My Book Boyfriend, I wanted to do someone not so well known unless you've read the book, and I haven't seen him around a lot...Quince Fletcher from Forgive my Fins.

Quince's Stats:

Status: Obnoxious biker boy and Lily's next door neighbor and nemesis...
Age: 18
Eyes: Caribbean Blue
Hair: Dark Blonde
Physical Description: Tall, dark blonde with blue eyes. His chest is formed well from constantly working on his motorbike. Slightly obnoxious and likes to wear biker boots.

(Actor-Cam Gigandet)

"Like when she cries and my heart tears into little shreds, and all I can think of is making her forget the source of her sadness."

"I'm going to teach you to ride Princess." "Princess?" "My motorcycle." I laugh. "You named your motorcycle Princess?" "What can I say?" he teases. "I call all my favorite things princess."

"Hey, anything that gives a girl that kind of pleasure," he says with a wink, "has to be worth a try." 


What do you all think of Quince Fletcher? Have you read Forgive my Fins?

Thanks to Missie for hosting this great meme.

Tune in next Wednesday for another installment of My Book Boyfriend.

13 comments:

Lesley said...

Ohhhh I loved Quince in Forgive My Fins, the pictures are perfect Jess. Yummy:)

Book Passion for Life said...

I think you've picked a fantastic choice this week Jess! Cam totally looks like Quince. :) Donna.

Belle said...

Yummmm, great choice - I LOVE Cam Gigandet. Have you seen Burlesque? Amazing.

Book Passion for Life said...

Thanks girls, I'm glad you agree :) it was a tough boyfriend this week but I think Cam fits the bill.

Belle-I have seen Burlesque, I LOVE it! Cam is incredible in that film, so yummy. Especially in red PJ's lol. He's definitely come a long way since Twilight.
-Jess

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Quince sounds like a fun character and very hot. Those pics and quotes makes me want to read Forgive My Fins.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Cam G. is just an unresistable hottie and if this guy reminds you of him then it can't be a bad thing LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I want him :) Cam G!! LOL :) Gotta read the series...

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jessica! That picture of Cam on the bike is perfect for Quince! I love obnoxiously HAWT biker boys, and Quince definitely fits the bill, especially since he is up to trying anything that gives a girl pleasure! *le swoon*

Book Passion for Life said...

Wow! I'm so glad you girls agree with my choice for Quince. He was a hard one to cast this week and I really wasnt sure about the reaction to Cam because of his age, soooo glad you all agree. It was Cam on the motorcycle that won me around to him being Quince. Besides Cam is totally hot and has all the right Quince-y features.
-Jess

Lisa said...

I'm loving Cam as Quince...great job. I'm thinking he's pretty hot with clothes on, but his abs are irresistible.

Bookish Brunette said...

He is freaking YUMMY!

Abbey said...

I haven't heard of this book but i'm liking the quotes and description of Quince. I don't what it is about a badb boy and a motorcycle but it just is irresistible.
great choice, you've sold me I'm adding this to my books to buy!

Anonymous said...

yummi!! Cam G. is soo sweet and cute!! the books are so good!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis