Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

{Feature} Showcase Sunday (#67)

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

For Review:
Night Owls by Jenn Bennett
My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend by Eleanor Wood
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Boywatching by Chloe Bennet
Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1) by Virginia Boecker
Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly
In Another Life by Laura Jarrett
Asa by Jay Crownover

Bought:

Won: 

Gifted: 


eBooks for Review:
24605887 23522253
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
Chasing River (Burying Water #3 ) by K.A. Tucker

Thank you so much to all the fantastic publishers. You've sent me some great titles to get through! And thank you to Amber & Haley!

What's in your showcase this week? 

7 comments:

Jasprit said...

So many pretty books here Donna! I too have this crazy need to buy all the hardbacks! I can't wait to read my copies of The Burning Sky, The Darkest Part of the Forest and First Comes Love, do let me know if you want to read any together!

Megan McDade said...

You got so many Amazing books. Seriously Wicked, Thorne of glass, ACOTAr are all only TRL. Happy Reading.

Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.Co.uk

YearningtoRead said...

OOOOH so many wonderful books!! Have you gotten around to PS I Still Love You yet? That book frustrated me to no end (in a good way). Hope you have so much fun reading these! <3


Sierra @ Yearning to Read

BookPforLife said...

I really loved it! But yeah, frustrating. Lol. It's what Jenny does best though. Glad you loved it!

BookPforLife said...

We should totally buddy read one soon!

Carina Olsen said...

Meeek :D So so so many amazing looking books Donna. <3 I hope you will love all of these precious ones :) I have read some of them. Really enjoyed The Girl at Midnight. <3 Happy reading sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis