Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

In My Mailbox (#36.1) Jess's Christmas Edition

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas, and are looking forward to the New Year.

Unlike Donna, I don't have a lot of books to show you today, but I'm going to show you the ones that were gifted to me, and one is for review.

 


For Review:

Supernaturally by Kierston White

*Thank you to HarperTeen for sending this to me. I still have the first one to read though...

Christmas Gifts given to me by Donna:

The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Christmas Gifts given to me by Misty:


*Thank you Misty. I now have all 11, and just need to buy number 12 when it's released in  May 2012.

Christmas Gifts from my Dad and Brother:


*Lee Evans is a British Comedian who's released his new book. My brother gifted me this for Christmas. Not sure when I'll get around to reading it though. Very excited about Fifty Shades though! Its my current read :)

So that's it for my Christmas edition. Thank you to everyone for giving me these books. Told you my list wasn't as big as Donna's lol. 

What did you get in your mailbox?


8 comments:

Angie said...

I really liked Fifty Shades of Grey! I have the second book on my Kindle already, and should read it soon.

Enjoy your books! :D

Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

I absolutely LOOOVE Love Story, I hope you do too:D I hear a lot of good things about Supernaturally & 50 shades of gray. Enjoy<3

Racquel @ The Book Barbies
-thank you&come again.

Nikki S said...

I just finished Supernaturally a few days ago! That series is so funny! I really think you would enjoy it! Hope you like it like I did!

Lesley said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Fifty Jess, I know I keep going on about it but it's for a good reason!!!

Paige said...

I just read Paranormalcy about a month ago so i cannot wait to read Supernatrually. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Great books! I hope you enjoy them all. Especially Fifty Shades of Grey! :)

Sam @ Realm of Ficton

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I got Lee Evans too I also got his DVD I just love him :)

Books for Company said...

I love Lee Evans!
So want to read his book =)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis