Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

In My Mailbox (#36) Donna's Christmas Edition.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 
I hope you've all had an awesome time with your family and friends opening presents. 

Today I'm going to be showing you what books I had over the last two weeks. Because I didn't do an In My Mailbox last week, I do have more than usual to show and plus with Christmas this week is HUGE!! So, let's get started!  

 

For Review:
Chocolate SOS by Sue Limb 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Slide by Jill Hathaway 
The Killables by Gemma Malley
Touch of Power (Healers #1) by Maria V Synder

Thank you to Bloomsbury, Mira, S&S, HarperCollins & Hodder 

<
Gifted from my UK Swap buddie Lindsey:
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Shift (Shifter #5) by Rachel Vincent
Alpha (Shifters #6) by Rachel Vincent

*Thank you so much Lindsey!! You know how awesome I think you are!! *Hugs*


Christmas Presents from my Secret Santa: (Melanie, our guest reviewer)
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L.Armentrout
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

*Mel, thank you for two awesome books and it means even more that I'm quoted in one of them. Thanks so much hun and most of all, thank you for all your help this year! 

Christmas Present from Lesley (My Keeper Shelf)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

*Thank you Lesley, your awesome as ever and even more for getting your not so Secret Santa a present too (lol) 


Christmas presents from Misty (Bookaholic Book Club)
Ladybird, Ladybird by Abra Ebner
Crossed (Matched #2) by Allie Condie

*Thank you, thank you, thank you Misty for so many great presents! It's been awesome getting to you know you this past 6 months. Bring on dinner again soon!!!  :) 

Christmas presents from Carina (Fictional Distraction)
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hiber 
Illuminated by Erica Orloff

*Thank you Carina!!! And thank you for making Twitter so fun this year!!! :) 


Christmas presents from my Facebook friend (Natalie) 
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Between by Jessica Warman

*Merry Christmas hun! Thank you for the amazing gifts, your kindness amazes me! 

Christmas presents from Jess (Co-Blogger)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Locket by Stacey Jay 

*Man Stealer (lol) you do realise you have to share Adrian with me now? Lol. Thank you for the awesome presents! I'll look forward to blogging with you through-out 2012! :)


Christmas presents from my BBBFF Haley (Ya-Aholic)
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey 
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

*Mrs Goodfellow....I <3 you! (lol) You always get me such awesome presents and it's been a blast getting to you know this last year. Bring of 2012....I'm sure it will be full of lots of laughs! :) 

So that's it for my Christmas edition. Once again thank you to all the amazing people in my life that made 2012 such a fantastic year. 

What did you get in your mailbox?

11 comments:

Mel said...

Wow. I think your 2012 will full of lots of lovely books to read with this lot to start with! Enjoy - and Merry Christmas! :-)

Tipsy Misty said...

Wow Donna, you've had a very merry Christmas! So many awesome books! And you welcome, it's been fab getting to know you to, it's so great to have a book friend in real life haha
I hope you enjoy all of these (especially mine the most lol) have a great day tomorrrow xxx

Unknown said...

Glad you like them :) I'm well jealous of that lot ! but at least you wont need to buy books for a while or at least until something else takes your fancy :D Merry Christmas xx

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

Great books!! I recently got Clockwork Angel, I see you have the sequel & I would love to start Rachel Vincent series. Nightshade is good (yaay you have the pretty cover!) and I would love Slide. Enjoy<3

Racquel @ The Book Barbies
-thank you&come again.

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Wow Donna, you got some great books! I enjoyed Slide quite a bit and LOVED Everneath, so I hope you like them too. And you have Obsidian and Clockwork Prince! Those are two of my favorite books from this year! I hope you enjoy reading all these wonderful books.

Have a great Christmas! :)

Paige said...

Wow you got a lot of awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy everything especially Bloodlines and Cold Kiss! Happy Holidays. Also come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

Christie Cote said...

wow so many awesome books! I'm jealous! I loved Touch of Power! I want to real like all of those books! Great stack!

here is my mailbox http://www.christiesbookreviews.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Melliane said...

oh some wonderful books, you're reallyt lucky!

My IMM

Adriana C said...

Great books!! You have great friends!
Happy reading and Merry Christmas!
My IMM

Carina Olsen said...

Wow, lots of amazing books :D I hope you enjoy them all. <3 :)
Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 I had an amazing Christmas :D And I hope you guys did as well :)
Love, Carina

Celine said...

Perfect IMM for Christmas!! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas! I am now reading Slide too so I hope I'll enjoy it myself. Looking forward to read Everneath while The Iron Knight was a great ending to The Iron Fey series. Clockwork Prince is absolutely amazing too!

Old follower hopping through!
Enjoy reading!:)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis