Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Monthly Wrap Up! (October 2012)


This is my first month doing this but I thought it was a great idea for you guys to see what books I read this, if you haven't been able to follow the blog all month...so here it is;

Books I read this month!
My Favorite Mistake Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) 
My Favourite Mistake: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Reflected In You: Review / GoodreadsAmazon UK / Amazon US
Mystic City: Review / GoodreadsAmazon UK / Amazon US
Gabriel's Inferno: Review / GoodreadsAmazon UK / Amazon US
 Devoured Dinner With a Vampire Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) 
Gabriel's Rapture: Review Goodreads / Amazon UK Amazon US
Devoured: Review Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
The Dark Heroine: Review / GoodreadsAmazon UK / Amazon US
Who I Kissed The Color of Grace The Perfect Game The Kiss Off 
Who I Kissed: Review to Come Goodreads / Amazon UK Amazon US
The Color of Grace: Review Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
The Perfect Game: Review Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
The Kiss Off: Review to Come Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
 V is for Virgin Serial Hottie Swell Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
V is for Virgin: Review to come / Goodreads / Not Available on Amazon 
Serial Hottie: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Swell: Review to Come / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Finale: Review to come / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Fated (Fated, #1)So Over You Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
Severed (Fated #2): Review to come / Goodreads: / Not Available on Amazon
So Over You: ReviewGoodreadsAmazon UK / Amazon US
Tempting the Player: Review to come /Goodreads:Amazon UK / Amazon US

My favourite book this month was.............
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

Donna Says: How could Finale not be my favourite read for this month? It couldn't so of course, it is! I loved it! It's a fantastic end to a fantastic series! And my review will be live soon. 
What was your favourite read this month?

10 comments:

Melanie Hall said...

Some awesome books there Donna :) a few of those are on my own TBR list, just need to get round to them ;)

Jasprit said...

Oh I really like the sound of this wrap up! It looks like October was an awesome reading month for you! I'm currently reading Severed and really enjoying it! I can't wait to read Swell and Who I Kissed! Hope you have a brilliant reading month next month too! :)

Natalie Allan said...

What an awesome mix of books. I'm off to read your review of The Dark Heroine. I'm wondering whether to add it to my TBR or not. It's sounds quite interesting!

Carly @ Fiction Fascination said...

Wow Donna! You read a ton of awesomeness! Wish I could fly through that many! Now you are just teasing me with Finale..... lol :) x

Mist_BookaholicsBookClub said...

Oh was who I kissed any good? I need to get to finale!

DonnasReviews said...

Who I Kissed was really good Misty. My review is going up on November time but worth a read. Stick it on your wishlist =)

DonnasReviews said...

THANK YOU! I'm pretty pleased with 20 books this month. =)

DonnasReviews said...

Jas, I think you will LOVE Who I Kissed. It's one of them contemporary books that sends the right message =)

DonnasReviews said...

YES add it! It's a fantastic read! Hope you enjoy it! =)

DonnasReviews said...

Thank hun - if you want any just give me a shout x x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis