Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

{Review} My Little World I Spy on the Farm

Posted by Donna
Release Date: July 6th, 2015
Finished Date: July 5th, 2015
Publishers: Little Tiger Press
Genre: Children's Picture Book 
Ages: 3 - 5 years old
Source: For Review
Format: Paperback
Pages: 24
How do bears survive in the winter and what are baby owls called? 

Find the answers to these questions and many more under the flaps and through the peek-through holes of the forest! 

Explore the forest and search for all your favourite woodland animals in this fact-packed bite-size animal safari!

The Review: My Little World I Spy on the Farm is a fantastic wipe clean sticker book that your little one is bound to love. My 4 year old is obsessed with this book right because it’s providing endless hours of fun for her while learning too. She’s a huge fan of stickers any way but she loves when it comes in an activity book because she knows she’s in for a treat. 

The great thing about this book is the fact that it’s not just a one-time activity. Because the book can be wiped clean and you can remove the stickers, it can be used as a many times as your child likes. My daughter loves to arrange all the animals in all the right places but then after she likes to mix things up and place the animals in the wrong positions and creates little play scenes. She really uses her imagination and as a parent, I love nothing more than watching my child have fun. And this activity book really provides that. 

It’s not just about having fun though. It is a learning book so my daughter learns as she plays. There are counting pages, colouring pages and writing pages. There’s also pages dedicated to different shapes, learning colours and different objects. And most pages are themed, In the Hay Barn, In the Dairy to name a few and have a scenes to relate to that theme which is most enjoyable especially with the vibrant illustrations that pop from the pages. 

The only thing I would say about this activity book that could possibly make it better is, if it came with an erasable marker. We had to order one from the internet as we didn’t have one – which wasn’t a problem – but for a 4 year old who is very impatient, she felt like she waited a life time before she got to use this activity book.  But in all, My Little World I Spy on the Farm is definitely an activity book I’ll be recommending to my family and friends. 

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis