Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Showcase Sunday (#36)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Audio Books / eBooks for Review: 
Personal Demons (Personal Demons, #1) A Matter of Days Unbreakable (Unravelling, #2) The Avery Shaw Experiment

For Review:


Thank you to Amber Kizer, HarperCollins UK, Kelly Oram, Random House, Penguin, Macmilliam, Pitakus & Tor!

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Acid looks so good. I really hope you guys love everything you got this week. Come check out my haul as well this week.

Grace

Mel S said...

Oh, I really want to read Acid - I love the sound of it! Happy reading this week! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my web-site ... wholesale polo shirts

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis