Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

A Review for Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines

Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)Posted by Jess
Release Date: February 25th, 2013
Finished Date: February 26th 2013
Publishers: Self-published
Source: Bought
Format: e-book
Pages: 200
He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?


You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

The Review: “She's amazing. No... she's perfect. Everything about her is fucking perfect," I said aloud. "I don't just love her, she owns me. Completely. I'd do anything for her.”-Rush

There really isn't anything I can say, that I haven't already said with regards to this series, I said the same things in my Fallen Too Far review and my Twisted Perfection review.

Never Too Far carries on from where Fallen Too Far left off, and it's a good start, and it just gets better and better.

We see Blaire dealing with the aftermath of the secret that Rush had kept from her. She eventually moves back to Rosemary where she entangles herself with Rush again which isn't what she wants.

Like I've said countless times. Abbi has always managed to suck me into her books, and after I'd finished Fallen Too Far, I needed Never Too Far so badly, that is most certainly didn't disappoint one bit! I wish I could say that I have only one favourite book from Abbi, but I can't. Anytime she produces a new book it becomes my favourite, but I will say that the Too Far series is probably my favourite of her series of books.

Never Too Far really takes you from page one, and you will be wanting more after you finish each chapter. You'll try to take your time, but honestly, I devoured it. It's just that good. Not only are we back with Blaire, but we also get to see it from Rush's point of view as well, which was fabulous, because poor old Rush is hurting and he tries to deal with that hurt. He's the tortured hero, that you just fall madly in love with all over again. He's less of a dick, and more swoony and sexy etc.

Overall, Never Too Far was a fabulous book with all the great characters still there that we were introduced to in book one. If you haven't already picked up this series, then you really should. You most definitely won't be disappointed :) Abbi is a wonderful writer, and can really create a story and can really really create wonderful characters that will just leave you swooning in their wake.

“But I don't fit. Your family hates me. I make your life difficult." That's where she was wrong. "No, You're my family. And as for making my life difficult, you, Blaire Wynn, make my life complete.” -Rush

1 comment:

Danny Bookworm said...

Ahh!!!Your review reminds me that I still have to read the first book in this series!! I do have it on my Kindle just begging me to finally read it.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis