Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Showcase Sunday (#23)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Donna's Showcase!

For Review:

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Falling to Ash (Moth, #1)

eBooks for Review:
The Pleasures of Winter Back To You The Stillburrow Crush 
Streamline With Good Behavior Lucky Girl

Bought eBooks:
The Siren (Original Sinners #1) Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) A Touch of Winter (A Short Story) 
Goodreads: The Siren by Tiffany Reisz (20p on Amazon UK)
Goodreads: Pushing the Limits by Katie Mc Garry (20p on Amazon UK) 
Goodreads: A Touch of Winter by Evie Hunter - (Free on Amazon UK)
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft (Audrey's Guides, #1) Little Red Riding Crop (The Original Sinners, #0.6) The Green Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Goodreads: Audrey's Guide to Witchcrafy by Jody Gehrem - (Free on Amazon UK)
Goodreads: Little Red Riding Crop by Tiffany Reisz - (Free on Amazon UK)
Goodreads: The Green by Karly Kirkpatrick - (Free on Amazon UK) 

Thank you to Double Day, Simon & Schuster UK, Penguin Ireland, Linda Kage, Priscilla Glenn and Jennifer Lane. 

15 comments:

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I'm really intrigued by Pushing the Limits - I got the book a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to read it yet. I hope it's just as good as people say it is :)

nat cleary said...

Great books!! Finale and Falling to Ash, whoop!! 20p for a book is unbelievable :) Hope you enjoy them all.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) said...

Falling to Ash has such an attractive cover, I can't wait to read some reviews and see what people make of it. I hope you'll enjoy Pushing the Limits, it's a great book, I liked it a lot. Great haul!

Siiri said...

Pushing the Limits is absolutely fantastic! What a beautiful and emotional book. Plus, it's like forever long, so the goodness doesn't end all that quickly. I got Finale for myself last week and I can't wait to read the final book of this awesome series. Oh, Patch... Okay, gotta stop thinking about him lol. Hope you enjoy, happy reading! :)

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

Falling to Ash looks good :) Happy reading!

Jasprit said...

Oh some great books this week Donna, I like some of the contemporary books you received, they sound super cute! Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

Asma Al Jeelani said...

Ooh, The Pleasures of Winter looks really interesting! Great haul this week!

Carina said...

These look really good, my dear. I definitely need to continue reading the Hush, Hush series with Finale out now. :D Happy reading!

Emma Gray said...

You got Finale! I'm So jealous, I haven't read the other three yet and I thoroughly enjoyed Hush, Hush though and Patch, hmmmmm! Haha! I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you thought! I can't believe you haven't read Pushing the Limits, that is a brilliant book. I thoroughly enjoyed it and. You will have some strong emotions towards to characters, I know I did! :D You got some brilliant books though! I hope you enjoy them. I haven't got a showcase today so I'll do one next week!

Also I wanted to say sorry I haven't been commenting much on, its been manic with college and work ant the mo! :-) Have a great weekend! :-)

Angie F said...

I still need to pick up Hush, Hush to see what all of the fuss is about! I desperately want to read The Siren, and Audrey's Guide was really cute. Happy reading!

http://pinkindle.blogspot.com/2012/11/showcase-sunday-50.html

Suzanne @ Paranormal Book Fan said...

I just bought Finale today. And I can't wait to see what you think of Falling to Ash. Enjoy all your books Donna :)

♥Rachel♥ said...

I need to read Finale to finish up the series. Love me some Patch! I loved Pushing the Limits, hope you do too. I've heard good things about Stillburrow Crush. You got an awesome haul here, Donna! Enjoy your reads! :)

Addie Richardson said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED Pushing the Limits! Finale unfortunately disappointed me though. :P

My Haul

Elodie RASO said...

Great haul Donna :) !! I'm currently reading Finale : I like it but I'm a bit disappointed in it so far though ... Happy reading !!

Paige Bradish said...

I'm really excited for Finale even though I haven't read Silence yet! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week =D

My IMM

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis