Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#11): Will Herondale


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

So this weeks My Book Boyfriend, I wanted to do someone who's a little rude, arrogant like someone else we know and just down right hot because of it lol. Without spoiling, I'm in love with someone EXACTLY like him...


Cocky arrogant Victorian....Will Herondale





Stats: 
Status: Will Herondale is a Shadowhunter in Victiorian England
Age: 17
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Description: He has a number of apparent vices, including alcohol, cursing, gambling, and women of poor morals. He is well aware of his own charms. Will is described by everyone (including himself) as very handsome. Black hair and blue eyes. And like all Shadowhunters he is covered in runes.






"There was a time I thought I was a ferret," Will said, "but that turned out to be the opium haze. Did you know it had that effect? Because I didn't."







"Are you implying that shreds of my reputation remain intact?" Will demanded with mock horror. "Clearly I have been doing something wrong. Or not something wrong, as the case may be."

He banged on the side of the carriage. "Thomas! We must away at once to the nearest brothel. I seek scandal and low companionship." 






"Oh, I can never get enough. Which, incidentally, is what your sister said when--" 











Well I just want to thank Gaspard Ulliel for being my Will Herondale. I've wanted to use him for a while but Donna wouldn't let me use him for Ash lol. So instead he's who I picture when I think of Will Herondale.


Thank you to Gaspard Ulliel for being a HOT-E and for helping me with picturing Will Herondale. So if you want a piece of Will yourself you can catch him in The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I hope you enjoyed. 


What do you all think of Will? Have you read Clockwork Angel?

Thanks to Missie for hosting this great meme.

Tune in next Wednesday for another installment of My Book Boyfriend.

11 comments:

Sarah (Escaping Through Books) said...

I haven't read Clockwork Angel, but it's been on my shelf for awhile. I really want to read soon now because Will sounds so snarky and funny!

Unknown said...

OMG. I love Will!!!
**swoon**

Belle said...

Who is that guy?! He is HOT! Is he an actor or model?
I haven't read this but it's definitely on my wishlist :D

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jess,
As luck would have it, I am a women of poor morals. Please inform Will immediately!

I love this post, almost as much as I love Will! I never thought to pair Gaspard as Will, but the choice is perfect. That first picture is a dead ringer.

He is a charmer, that one. Totally swooned me off my feet as soon as I met him.

Anonymous said...

I've read Clockwork Angel ,and believe me, for the first time,I can see Will as I had imagined him ! awesome choice !! that is what you call Hotness to Infinity ! <3

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love Gaspard Ulliel. Good choice. Very good choice.

*wanders of to search for more pictures...*

Amy @ Turn the Page

Kristin said...

Why are the arrogant ones always s damn hot??? These pictures are insanely drool-worthy.

He sounds hilarious though too!

"Oh, I can never get enough. Which, incidentally, is what your sister said when--"


I just love a snark guy!

Kristin

Here's my Book Boyfriend if you want to check him out!

http://happilyeverafter-reads.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-book-boyfriend-8-clayton-danvers.html

Book Passion for Life said...

Hey all! Thanks for the comments....I'm sure Jess will reply when she is back off holiday :) Glad you all like her pick. Donna :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Well he just might be the perfect Will! He has that snarky, cocky smirk :)

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Gaspard is so gorgeous! My favourite is the second picture! I really like Will too but I am Jem fan more. Although just slightly. Great pick ladies :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Hi everyone. I'm back from Bulgaria and I'm so glad you all enjoyed this one this week :) I haven't got a clue who will be next week. Glad you all enjoyed though!
-Jess

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis