Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

In My Mailbox (#23)

Donna's IMM hosted by The Story Siren

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Jessie Hearts NYC Keris Stainton
Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick
Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway
Vampire Academy Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead


Kindle Books to Review:


Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful #2) by Yvonne Woon
The Wanderer by Shawn Kirsten Maravel

I also brought a gorgeous bookmark from the awesome The Arcane Vault - Arrghh, I love it!

A MASSIVE Thank You to:
HarperCollins, Penguin, Jasprit, Misty & NetGalley

Jess's IMM hosted by The Story Siren


Momentum by Saci Lloyd
Dark Angel by Eden Maguire 
Ultraviolet by R.J Anderson
<
Kindle Books/Review: 


The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen
Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace
Happily Never After by Jeaniene Frost
Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost

Thank You to:
Angeline Kace, Jessica Sorensen & Hachette Publishings

What's in your mailbox this week?
Leave us your comments below.

19 comments:

Alba said...

bloodlines
ultraviolet
dark angel!
~what more can you ask for today girls!?~
ENJOY!

Paige said...

Love all the books!! =D come check out mine!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-my-first-vlog.html

Valia Lind said...

Great books!!! Happy reading!!!

Jules said...

You both got some excellent books!!

Unknown said...

awesome books!

My Mailbox

Tipsy Misty said...

I've not heard of walk of the spirits either but that cover is gorgeous! Oh I have nightshade so I'll be looking out for that giveaway ;) I've had generation dead for aaages but not read it so if you get there first you can tell me if it's any good :)

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Generation Dead is eh okay, I wouldnt rush to it anytime soon lol (: Great IMM Donna! (:

Oooo Jess I hope you like Descended by Blood...just keep in mind that Mirko..is so MINE!(;

Unknown said...

New Follower
Thanks for checking out my blog. I've read and reviewed Ultraviolet, I really enjoyed it.

Can't wait to read your review.

Holly @ In-Interest

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Wow books of awesome there :D Happy reading

Anonymous said...

Great IMM for both of you! Hope you enjoy your new reads.

My IMM

Mel said...

Fabulous books this weeks! I'm sitting a little enviously...:)

Liz. R said...

Ooh, so many great books this week! Bloodlines looks great, so does Jessie Hearts NYC, and I love the sound of Dark Angel! Happy reading :).

Reading Away The Days said...

Great IMM! I bought Dead kiss from Asda a few weeks back LOL to. I have heard good things about the series. I received Jess hearts NYC for review and I think it will be a good romance book. I havent read any of the vampire acadmey books I think I must be the only one feel a little bad LOL Have been hearding great things about Bloodlines.

I loved Eden Beautiful dead series so I am looking forward to reading Dark Angel very soon. I can't wait to hear what ya think of it.

My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-15.html

Candace said...

Wow, you both got so many amazing ones this week! Lots of gorgeous covers!

Lesley said...

Fantastic books as always ladies.

Bex said...

I really want those two by Jeaniene Frost too! Great week for both of you. :)

My IMM can be found here!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Oh my gosh... you have so many great books! I hope you enjoy reading them all!

Anonymous said...

You've both had quite a few books this week that I've never heard of before. I love that these IMM's put new books on my radar :)

I noticed you're reading POD at the moment. I just read that recently for a tour next week and it was brilliant! Hope you enjoy it too.

TheReadingOwl said...

I love the cover for Walk of the Spirits! I hope it is as good as it looks like.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis