Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Follower Poll

Hey Guys! 

Right, Jess and I have been chatting and we've noticed we've been gaining quiet a few followers lately. Don't worry, we're not complaining! Keep following us!! Lol BUT we're wondering how did you find out about our site? Was it from Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, a friend, another blog and so on. So...we've created a poll and we were hoping you would vote so we know how you found out about our site. 

So the poll is on the right hand side to the blog, so please cast your votes. If you picked 'Other' leave us a little comment below.

Thanks in advance! 


7 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

I think you found me... Then I came to you!! ;)

Braiden said...

I think i agree with Bookish Brunette. That’s what happened.

Birgit said...

I found out about you through a blog post about the UK & EU Summer Hop ... but for the life of me, I don't remember which blog it was, maybe Leeswammes?

Jules said...

I found you from Lori's design site :) and now you just can't get rid of me :)

Victoria said...

I've been following for a long time and honestly don't remember how it came about.

therainhouse said...

Twitter

Danielle Smith said...

I found out about you guys through facebook. I kept seeing you pop up, then Haley's Reviews mentioned you so I thought I would check you out!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis