Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

{Feature} Showcase Sunday (#59)

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Bought: 

Gifted:


For Review: 

eBooks for Review: 
22706899 20763023 17696131

22817510 20562736
Rowdy (Marked Men #5) by Jay Crownover

Thank you to all the publishers for so many awesome books! I'm excited to read them. And thank you to Natalie, I can't wait to finish Alice's story. 

2 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

Lots of gorgeous books. <3 Happy reading Donna :D I also have Stolen Songbird; excited about it :) And ohh, My True Love Gave To Me. SO pretty. Cannot wait to get my pre-order :) Hope you love everything. <3

Jasprit said...

So many amazing books Donna! I also have copies of Red Queen and The Fine Art of Pretending, I can't wait to read them both. Also if you want to read The Chapel Wars, let me know, it sounds like such a cute read! Burn for Burn is one of my favourite series, I'm reading the final book just now! I hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis