Can you believe I have a top 10 post for best reads in 2011, but not for my Book Boyfriends? Blasphemy I know! So I decided to create one. Then I came to the obstacle of picking 10 boyfriends...I found it too hard, so I've decided to do top 20! That's right, in this post you'll be re-visited by 20 book boyfriends. This was such a hard decision but I think I made the right choices. Enjoy :)
20) Akiva of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
19) Jake Kelly of Double Clutch by Elizabeth Reinhardt
18) Alex Sheaths of Delirium by Lauren Oliver
17) Robin 'Puck' Goodfellow of The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
16) Alejandro 'Alex' Fuentes of Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
15) Satan Jack of Crushed Seraphim by Debra Anastasia
14) Cam Caballero of Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
13) Etienne St Clair of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
12) Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
11) Will Herondale of The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Whoa! That was really hard. Now comes the impossible...but I managed. My top 10 boyfriends :)
10) The Poughkeepsie brothers, Beckett Taylor, Cole Bridge, and Blake Hartt of Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
9) Adrian Ivashkov of The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
8) Ashallyn 'darkmyr Tallyn of The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
7) Bones of the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
6) Jericho Barrons of the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
Ohhhh we've reached the top 5! Here we gooooooo:
5) Alex Wakeman of Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
4) Jace Wayland of The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
3) Dimitri Belikov of The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
2) Patch Cipriano of The Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick
OK! That was really hard, like seriously! On to number one! Maybe you can guess who it is? Anytime the book he occurs in is mentioned I have to make my feelings known that I'm on his team forever and ever...from the moment he walked through those school doors looking amazing and gorgeous and epically cocky...I loved him. I fell hard, really hard and the scene in the bathroom totally made me want him more and I've never looked back...NEVER! So anyway if you've guessed him then this won't be a shock, if you haven't well then here you go...my number one book boyfriend of 2011 is...
1) Renier Laroche of The Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer
My poor sweet sweet Ren. Yep, he and Patch were fighting for first place, and what a fight it was. So hot, my inner Goddess threw water over them a thousand times just to make it hotter, but unfortunately wolf beats angel this time. Yes, I have read Bloodrose, no I wasn't happy with the way Cremer handled Ren, but hey, Ren will forever be one in a million (or in this case 1 in 20) in my eyes. I'll love him forever.
So there you go, another really hard list I've had to make in my life. I hope that some of you agree, if you haven't read the books they occur in, then why not make them your reads of 2012 and add these boys to your ever growing list of sexy fictional boyfriends.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy reading, and happy swooning :)