Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#4)


What is this, 20 Questions? No Its actually its just 3! 

This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's 

1) Tell us what your favourite thing to do is? Like reading, shopping, etc??
I like to read, go shopping, go out with friends, chat on Goodreads forever, watch movies, the usual thing.
2) If you were stuck on a desert island, what are the 3 things you would bring with you?
Ooo that's a hard one. Well definitely I would bring a book, not sure which one, probably one NOT in a series because I couldn't bare the thought of not reading more. I would take my eyeliner, you never know when a handsome merman might show up, a girl has to look her best. And lastly my Blackberry so that I can at least update my Facebook status 'Is stuck on a desert island. Help.' 
3) What is the one thing you would like to achieve in 2011?
I'd really like to pass my driving test, so that I can zoom around in my little Ford KA whilst listening to some music! I'd also like to be able to get my book finished.

Donna's Q & A's

1) What's your favorite movie?
 Oohh thats a hard one but I'm going to say Twilight. I've watched it that many times, I've lost count. 
2) If you could jump into a book and play the heroine, who would it be and what book?
I've never got the same answer for this question because the more books I read, the more my answer changes. So at the moment I'm going to say.......Helen from Starcrossed. 
3) If you could be any animal in the world what would you be?
A Butterfly. There's amazing creatures and there so pretty. 
_______________________

That's it for this weeks Q & A's, don't forget to stop by next week. 
Happy reading

4 comments:

Bex said...

Great questions and answers as always, ladies! And LOL @ Jess: "you never know when a handsome merman might show up, a girl has to look her best" Love it!

Kristi The Book Faery said...

Donna, you answered everything I would have except Butterfly, I would've chosen a Wolf!

Great answers both! Fun Q & A! I'll be back next week!

Kristi-The Book Faery

Liz. R said...

Ha, I think bringing a Blackberry would be an excellent idea. You could order pizza online too ;). And I laughed at the merman line! Very true. Donna, I agree with you too, the more books I read, the more I change my mind! Have to disagree about Twilight though (ack! :P).

Sonia said...

I love the idea of bringing a Blackberry ;) It made me laugh. Great interview! New follower.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis