Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

A review for Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Posted by: Donna
Published Date: 7th September 2010
Read Date: 26th February 2011
The Blurb: A hidden truth. Mortal enemies. Doomed love.


Review:  Wow! BRILLIANT! Wow! If I could give this book a 10 star rating - I WOULD! I'm actually having a hard time writing this review because, I'm just not sure I can write a review that will give the book the justice its deserves - But i'll give it a go. :) 

This novel had me from page one and I only put the book down when sleep won me over. I then picked it straight back up when I woke this morning. It was such an AMAZING story and I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Honestly, it was so unique, its truly one of a kind and the whole idea about the Draki clan was amazing.

The main characters Jacinda and Will are such loveable characters - full of mystery, excitement and so refreshing to read. I loved the twist and turns through out, the suspense had me sitting on the edge of my chair and I loved how I was able to truly connect with these characters and imagine being in their situation. I was reading this book and actually getting upset, that it was nearly over. I could of kept on reading for ages.

I was completely stunned & blown away by this story - that its definitely my favourite read of 2011 so far. I can not wait for the release of "Vanish" and I wish it would come sooner.


No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis