Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Showcase Sunday (#41)


Hi guys!
So...yesterday I turned 28! I know only two years until I'm 30...where does the time go hey?! lol. Anyway, I had a great day. Jess travelled down from London for the weekend and we spend the whole day shopping and eating and we went to see City of Bones (my second time and I enjoyed it a lot more) I've been well and truly spoilt by my family and friends as you can see below. Thank you everyone who brought me presents and made my day so special. Thank you to my two awesome blogging partners; Jess for getting me an awesome Amazon giftcard & Melanie for the fab New Look voucher! I'll be spending them shortly. And thank you to my wonderful friends....Natalie, Haley and Jasprit for filling my shelves with more wonderful books! Oh and my best friend for The Host DVD and some lovely earrings too.

Birthday Books from Natalie @ Book Lovers Life:

Birthday Presents from Haley @ ya-aholic.com

Birthday Book from Jasprit @ The Readers Den

Won from Natalie @ Book Lovers Life

For Review: 

eBooks for Review:
18299829 17824638 18215998 17974419

Freebies eBooks or Bought:
17731788 8144459 17255435 17336849

Thank you to Natalie, Haley, Katy Regnery, Ebury, Mira Ink, Bloomsbury, Simon & Schuster UK, Chicken House, HarperCollins, Puffin & Quercus.

3 comments:

Natalie Cleary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Donna!!! Great books and presents for your bday :) Enjoy <3

GEORGIE. said...

Aw yay, happy birthday! You guys are from Birmingham if i'm correct? I actually work in Birmingham and would love to meet some fellow bookies :D...
Anyway, great little collection you've got! I quite enjoyed Lost & Found and have just bought Just Breathe recently too.

Georgie @ What She Reads
www.whatshereads.co.uk
tweet @whatgeorgiedid

Angie F. said...

Happy belated birthday! :D

Looks like you got lots of amazing books!

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis