Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#74)

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
Jess's WoW
13580846

My Life With The Walter Boys
by Ali Novak
Release date: March 1st, 2014

Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

Adjusting to life with the Walter boys is not going to be easy, especially when two of them start to show an interest that definitely goes beyond brotherly.

Jess's thoughts: Donna has already read this one, and I want to read it so bad! It sounds like such a  good story. Ok...fine it's because they're described as Abercrombie models! It's out next week so I guess it;s Just in time for my birthday :)
I'm pretty sure that I love this cover a lot. A lot. 
Donna's WoW
18333898
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4)
by Katie McGarry
Release Date: May 20th, 2014

Acclaimed author Katie McGarry returns with the knockout new story of two high school seniors who are about to learn what winning really means

Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her-fighting for her-is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Hayley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.

Donna's thoughts: Another Katie McGarry book - I can't freaking wait!

<What's your "waiting on" pick this week?
Want to participate? 
Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link at Breaking the Spine. 
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Yvonne ShadowRealm said...

I can't wait for Take Me On!! I love that series! Even though I still have to read Crash Into You :P And My Life With The Walter Boys sounds like it would be cute but ahhh love triangle :/

My WoW

Jess said...

Ha! I literally just read about Take Me On on another blog. It sounds soo good but unfortunately I still haven't even finished the first book. I started skimming it so I told myself to put it down until I would read it like a normal person lol yea I still haven't picked it up. Terrible I know! Well I hope you get to read it soon and it is as good as it sounds!
My WoW

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis