Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Showcase Sunday (#38)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Donna's Showcase:

For Review:

eBooks for Review/Free audio book: 
An Endless Summer (Summer, #2) The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)

Freebies/Bought Kindle books:
A Beautiful Struggle (Beautiful #1) Now or Never Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)

Thank you to HarperCollins, Mira Ink, Sourcebook Fire, Book Nerd Tours & C.J Duggan

Jess's Showcase:

It's been a while since I had a showcase, so I have a little more than expected! Below is the build up of weeks, not just one week.



e-books downloaded
Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) Belong To You (Cole, #1) Shadowed (Fated, #3) The Impact of You Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1) My Everything (Beaumont, #1.5) Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) Obsession Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1) Going Under 

Books for review:
Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend, #1) Eversea (Eversea, #1) This Time Around The Trouble With Goodbye (Fairhope, #1)


Phew! That's a lot of books. Hope you've all had a great week too!

1 comment:

Ner (Cup of Coffee) said...

I've been wanting to read the Study series for such a long time. Hope you'll enjoy it :)

In the meantime, I've wanted to let you know that I've nominated your blog for the Super Sweet Blogging Award (http://nercupofcoffeeandbook.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/super-sweet-blogging-award/) on my blog. Hope you guys don't mind ^_^


XX Ner

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis