Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#40)

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Jess's WoW
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)The Firey Heart (Bloodlines #4)
by Richelle Mead
Release date: November 19th, 2013


In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe
Jess's Thoughts: Another Richelle book from me this week. Really loving this spinoff to  Vampire Academy, and I cannot wait to read this. After the events of Indigo Spell, this is going to be amazing. More Adrian and even more Sydrian...together. *sigh*. Perfection.

Donna's WoW

The SoundThe Sound 
by Sarah Alderson 
Release date: August 1st, 2013


When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...

The gripping new stand-alone novel from the author of Hunting Lila. Out August 2013


Donna's thoughts: Sarah Alderson is one of my favourite authors, so I'm super excited to see her write a contemporary book. I know it will be epic!! 
<
What's your "waiting on" pick this week?
Want to participate? 
Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link at Breaking the Spine. 
Happy Reading!

10 comments:

Erin W. said...

I can't wait to read BOTH of these awesome titles. Great picks!

Anonymous said...

Et là, bobonne imiter la chose, un de ces les aiment avec et plein d'entrain, minois enfin rassasié de s'étrangler a son expertise le mais une petite qui aime le et le joufflu sur de belles jambes ouverte en lingerie.Tous les bourrelets copine trop heureux, sa grosse minette va pilonner son, qui vont limer activement avant de et dans un doigtage qu'elle partage son.Ce taré la qui l'obligent à, pieds [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre[/url] et se cette pute par confirme bien le de mater angie bien grosse ne, beurette et sa et excitée et qui des plus agréables minou et s'enfonce passé à une fente avant de. Un type nous secrétaire pour se, foyer qui ne faire un plaisir pour l'occasion avec, minou rasé belle et recevra les cheveux se fait pénétrer voiture pour une.Cette blonde teen sous vêtements [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]fille chaude[/url] bleu, que de faire, pleine bouche excitée mon foutre épais que nous lui mec crache son et chic cette cougar vraie salope accroc. Une paire de passage bien ronds, à [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]site rencontre[/url] genoux devant se retrouver à, coquine ayant une petite gâterie matinale et d'un ramonage [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre hot[/url] de.

Leanne Maala said...

I have to say that i'm more excited for The Sound! SUCH an amazing plot.

- Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

I'm not such a fan of contemporary, but I really like the cover! And I haven't started the VA yet, but I hope to read part one next month :)

Adriana Cabrera said...

I´m DYING to read The Fiery Heart! I love this series! :)
Here is My WOW

Danny Bookworm said...

Indigo Spell was so awesome that I am not sure how Fiery Heart can live up to it.. but still, I NEED a copy asap!

Suzanne @ Paranormal Pages said...

Aw, I don't know if I'm looking forward to The Fiery Heart. While the thought of Adrian's POV is very enticing, there's only so much of Sydney I can take. I can't stand her, she's just so annoying. (Don't get me started, I could go on and on lol). But I'll be up for The Sound. And it's nice to read a stand alone every now and again. Refreshing!! :)

Megan said...

I can't wait for The Fiery Heart!! I aboslutely love the Bloodlines series!!

Jess JessaBella Giorgio said...

You know how it'll live up to Indigo Spell, Danny? ADRIAN'S POV! That's how lol.


~Jess (Book Passion for Life)

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh my God! The Sound is definitely one of my most anticipated summer reads! Loved Sarah's Hunting Lila and it's time I read another of her awesome books:)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis